+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ah... money spender's asking for special privileges are everywhere. If you wanna invest on this game, be a part of the developers team, don't be a player guys.

And about GM's job to keep this game alive is sadly can only be done if players are also being cooperative to make this game alive. Like being polite to each other, not using cheats, not being involved in RMT and the most important: Report those bad things if you find any. GM can only do that if those ToS violators are in a small amounts. Let's be honest, there's so many RMT cases laying around across Facebook and Kaskus (an Indonesian forum community). And some of you "money spender" are probably also buying items and cegels from them. GM's like a mayor, guys. not a God. No matter how hard GM work, if the players are bunch of a**holes, this game will slowly withered and died, or better yet, wiped out and start a new like (almost) 4 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by amaterasuou View Post
    Ah... money spender's asking for special privileges are everywhere. If you wanna invest on this game, be a part of the developers team, don't be a player guys.

And about GM's job to keep this game alive is sadly can only be done if players are also being cooperative to make this game alive. Like being polite to each other, not using cheats, not being involved in RMT and the most important: Report those bad things if you find any. GM can only do that if those ToS violators are in a small amounts. Let's be honest, there's so many RMT cases laying around across Facebook and Kaskus (an Indonesian forum community). And some of you "money spender" are probably also buying items and cegels from them. GM's like a mayor, guys. not a God. No matter how hard GM work, if the players are bunch of a**holes, this game will slowly withered and died, or better yet, wiped out and start a new like (almost) 4 years ago
    Sweet, a person that understand my language. To be honest only one solution in my head to fix all of this; by making equipment locked to account or character like World of Warcraft did, there a good reason why WoW can hold their ground for 10+ years and diablo fall only 1 year after their great introduction, if you guys know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Duh i can feel the hate here . No, u not getting any privilege in this game, something that probbably u fail to understand till this point of time. I tell u why, with simple example:

1. No one owns internet, simple as that, if u decide to play or buy something from someone and or any organization, no one can protect you, there are no consumer protection over internet.

2. Ur logic totally make sense in IOS Apple store, where as Apple own the platform, so u have consumer protection.

Once again the dev can wipe us once again if they wish to, which i hope they don't. But from my experience they probabbly will do if the price still going out of control. I am taking a break from seal for 3 weeks already so i don't really know the market situation atm.

However, from what i heard the inflation should be stabilized or slowing down because the rmt merchant platform has stalled the price of cegel in $$$ to avoid further skyrocketing price in cegel.
    hmm i have to agree with you that we are losing because of ToS, but everything on this earth have the same thinking that if you spend money for something you get what you spend. people spend money buying rps for enjoyment of the game but the gm doesnt give us that enjoyment so we are upset about that. its true there are no protection for us in this problem but with this kind of thinking less people are going to play the game and any game industries dont want that so they follow the economic rule something haha
    Last edited by KeisukeSakamori; 02-06-2017 at 02:14 AM.

we need lot of event that can flush large amount of cegel
    to reduce all cegel in game
    better than wiped out

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Sweet, a person that understand my language. To be honest only one solution in my head to fix all of this; by making equipment locked to account or character like World of Warcraft did, there a good reason why WoW can hold their ground for 10+ years and diablo fall only 1 year after their great introduction, if you guys know what i mean.
    Feasible but i hope we don't have to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by pampamz View Post
    we need lot of event that can flush large amount of cegel
    to reduce all cegel in game
    better than wiped out
    What we need is something that can flush large amount of RMT-er in game. Reducing cegel is easy, there's so many options for that. But it'll go back to today's condition in very short time as long as those RMT-er exist.

start check IGN. Blazeheart from Messiah. he's suspicious.
    When WZ event still active, Blazeheart can 1 shooted everyone in the field. in 1 hit he can deal this damage -->30.000++[no HM HF] - 40.000++[with HM HF]. i saw it.
    please don't tell me he's a SULTAN. im tired, ok ? Give me an explanation.
    please tell me how can he 1 shooted defender with full.xg
    tell me how can a player who wearing HTBS. Dice Costume.XG+12 with DS DC can be killed in 1 shooted BY HIM.
    explain to me, how he did that. He's a GAMBLER and GAMBLER doesn't have 1 shoooted skilllll.