Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Duh people nowadays cannot take jokes. As for taxpayer and government they have constitution arranging that matter, where as we don't have it here. Uh and what i meant by ED and BoD transition, it's took 8 month of they time to implement the change, probbably they have some issues within they company or they not really smart handling the changes.

If u facing it with cool head my frist comment is trying to put down the flames without taking sides. Either you fail to understand or i using bad words option.
    "without taking sides" heh? your words are not that good as a "neutral". if a neutral that are talking like that, it will only bring more hate to this game because people will start thinking you are taking sides not as a neutral.
    Jokes? i think its not a thread about jokes but an opinion that has been made over over and over again with nothing to gain. gm can select through the thread ignoring the hate and take the good ones. so i dont have a clue how this thread gonna work as they should. and btw yea games doesnt have a tax but if you spend money you get a privillage about the game situation. no gm are reassuring us this time like give a detail about what are they doing. not all people are like me spending money and dont give a thing or two about announcement anymore. if they spend the money they should get what they earn besides the item because the one that spending the money are what keeping the game alive. you dont want to keep investing on something that are unsure right? lastly, i dont know why people keep buying RPS, its weird
    Last edited by KeisukeSakamori; 02-05-2017 at 08:54 AM.