+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bugs, Skills, Cheater, and Feedback

so on this thread, I hope all of you guys will post and discuss any kind of Bugs, Skill bugs, the matter of cheater and Real Money Trading (RMT) stuff. and please don't forget to tell what do you guys think What the developer / GM should do or what we should do to keep the game alive. so PLEASE don't just blabbering or mumbling about something WITHOUT GIVING ANY SOLUTION ! the purpose of this thread is to make less ticket sent to GM because too many ticket sent to them about the same problem and that would be ineffective. so please discuss any matter that bothering all of you in the game so GM staff can easily forward our problem to the higher department for approval.

Last but not least, please use appropriate words on this thread. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by iphone8plus View Post
    so on this thread, I hope all of you guys will post and discuss any kind of Bugs, Skill bugs, the matter of cheater and Real Money Trading (RMT) stuff. and please don't forget to tell what do you guys think What the developer / GM should do or what we should do to keep the game alive. so PLEASE don't just blabbering or mumbling about something WITHOUT GIVING ANY SOLUTION ! the purpose of this thread is to make less ticket sent to GM because too many ticket sent to them about the same problem and that would be ineffective. so please discuss any matter that bothering all of you in the game so GM staff can easily forward our problem to the higher department for approval.

Last but not least, please use appropriate words on this thread. Thank you!
    Excuse me , may I ask you a question ? Are u a GM or one of GM's team ?

What the developer / GM should do or what we should do to keep the game alive

when I read this part , sorry I laugh ....

All players want are simple , A special Event / New job release balabala , is that not clear enough ?

and keep the game alive is GM's job , not player's job . GM should try to figure out

otherwise , why does this game need GM ...? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blue9487 View Post

All players want are simple , A special Event / New job release balabala , is that not clear enough ?

and keep the game alive is GM's job , not player's job . GM should try to figure out

Well you know, the internet is filled with plenty of 12 y.o nowadays. haHAA

Ice Armor Manual Quest is Bugged.
    I have acquired 3 Ice Armor Manual from Ice Queen Boss, and went to Keyro.
    But, Keyro said that I don't have the manuals yet. I have tried crafting it, used like 3 or 4 Pink Diamonds, but still get nothing even though i have the manuals.
    Please fix this.

P.S My Ice Armor Manual has no description is it Manual T or B or Boots.
    I also submitted Odd Notes already.
    Last edited by TetsurouKuro; 02-03-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue9487 View Post

Uneducated and childish comment up der !!!

But sadly his opinion is the truth, gm keep the game alive, we spend $$$, gm get paid or probabbly bonus and everyone happy. But atm GM IDGAF, cheater happy, player still spend the $$$ for no reason, gm's still have their jobs and for some reason everyone still looks happy, wth with my theory, lol.

Bottom line probabbly they preparing something huge, i am encouraging people to have a bit more faith with those silent GM's, because as far as i remember when we are upgraded from ED to BOD it's took arround 6-8 month starting from wipe announcement. So probabbly the cook implementation will took time arround that much.
    Last edited by jhembut; 02-03-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsurouKuro View Post
    Ice Armor Manual Quest is Bugged.
    I have acquired 3 Ice Armor Manual from Ice Queen Boss, and went to Keyro.
    But, Keyro said that I don't have the manuals yet. I have tried crafting it, used like 3 or 4 Pink Diamonds, but still get nothing even though i have the manuals.
    Please fix this.

P.S My Ice Armor Manual has no description is it Manual T or B or Boots.
    I also submitted Odd Notes already.
    Did ya finish boy "pen" quest ? The quest to kill ice golem i mean

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Uneducated and childish comment up der !!!

But sadly his opinion is the truth, gm keep the game alive, we spend $$$, gm get paid or probabbly bonus and everyone happy. But atm GM IDGAF, cheater happy, player still spend the $$$ for no reason, gm's still have their jobs and for some reason everyone still looks happy, wth with my theory, lol.

Bottom line probabbly they preparing something huge, i am encouraging people to have a bit more faith with those silent GM's, because as far as i remember when we are upgraded from ED to BOD it's took arround 6-8 month starting from wipe announcement. So probabbly the cook implementation will took time arround that much.
    you always say people are uneducated and childish , how about urself ?

players spent RPS in this game and GMs get their salary from that , so keep this game alive should be their job , is that wrong?

" Cook " had already released in Taiwan's server for almost 1 and half years , why we can't have this job ?
    Some GMs said we are going to have " cook " update in summer in 2016 and it's 2017 now , where is " cook " ?
    we had skill tree , mail box in game , Taiwan's server had the same update " after " they had " cook "

as you say , if we want cook this job , are they going to wipe this game again then create a new seal game ???

we spent rps in this game , why we can't complain the thing in this game ?
    you pay tax to your government , don't you ?
    will you keep silence if they do nothing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    you always say people are uneducated and childish , how about urself ?

players spent RPS in this game and GMs get their salary from that , so keep this game alive should be their job , is that wrong?

" Cook " had already released in Taiwan's server for almost 1 and half years , why we can't have this job ?
    Some GMs said we are going to have " cook " update in summer in 2016 and it's 2017 now , where is " cook " ?
    we had skill tree , mail box in game , Taiwan's server had the same update " after " they had " cook "

as you say , if we want cook this job , are they going to wipe this game again then create a new seal game ???

we spent rps in this game , why we can't complain the thing in this game ?
    you pay tax to your government , don't you ?
    will you keep silence if they do nothing ?
    Duh people nowadays cannot take jokes. As for taxpayer and government they have constitution arranging that matter, where as we don't have it here. Uh and what i meant by ED and BoD transition, it's took 8 month of they time to implement the change, probbably they have some issues within they company or they not really smart handling the changes.

If u facing it with cool head my frist comment is trying to put down the flames without taking sides. Either you fail to understand or i using bad words option.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Duh people nowadays cannot take jokes. As for taxpayer and government they have constitution arranging that matter, where as we don't have it here. Uh and what i meant by ED and BoD transition, it's took 8 month of they time to implement the change, probbably they have some issues within they company or they not really smart handling the changes.

If u facing it with cool head my frist comment is trying to put down the flames without taking sides. Either you fail to understand or i using bad words option.
    "without taking sides" heh? your words are not that good as a "neutral". if a neutral that are talking like that, it will only bring more hate to this game because people will start thinking you are taking sides not as a neutral.
    Jokes? i think its not a thread about jokes but an opinion that has been made over over and over again with nothing to gain. gm can select through the thread ignoring the hate and take the good ones. so i dont have a clue how this thread gonna work as they should. and btw yea games doesnt have a tax but if you spend money you get a privillage about the game situation. no gm are reassuring us this time like give a detail about what are they doing. not all people are like me spending money and dont give a thing or two about announcement anymore. if they spend the money they should get what they earn besides the item because the one that spending the money are what keeping the game alive. you dont want to keep investing on something that are unsure right? lastly, i dont know why people keep buying RPS, its weird
    Last edited by KeisukeSakamori; 02-05-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeisukeSakamori View Post
    "without taking sides" heh? your words are not that good as a "neutral". if a neutral that are talking like that, it will only bring more hate to this game because people will start thinking you are taking sides not as a neutral.
    Jokes? i think its not a thread about jokes but an opinion that has been made over over and over again with nothing to gain. gm can select through the thread ignoring the hate and take the good ones. so i dont have a clue how this thread gonna work as they should. and btw yea games doesnt have a tax but if you spend money you get a privillage about the game situation. no gm are reassuring us this time like give a detail about what are they doing. not all people are like me spending money and dont give a thing or two about announcement anymore. if they spend the money they should get what they earn besides the item because the one that spending the money are what keeping the game alive. you dont want to keep investing on something that are unsure right? lastly, i dont know why people keep buying RPS, its weird
    Duh i can feel the hate here . No, u not getting any privilege in this game, something that probbably u fail to understand till this point of time. I tell u why, with simple example:

1. No one owns internet, simple as that, if u decide to play or buy something from someone and or any organization, no one can protect you, there are no consumer protection over internet.

2. Ur logic totally make sense in IOS Apple store, where as Apple own the platform, so u have consumer protection.

Once again the dev can wipe us once again if they wish to, which i hope they don't. But from my experience they probabbly will do if the price still going out of control. I am taking a break from seal for 3 weeks already so i don't really know the market situation atm.

However, from what i heard the inflation should be stabilized or slowing down because the rmt merchant platform has stalled the price of cegel in $$$ to avoid further skyrocketing price in cegel.