Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
36SD Heroic mixed with Onyx armor HP(Glacial is also okay), upg weapon with high DD 40 or more with abs(without abs it's too hard to solo). The only class I tried can solo in WH without abs and upg is Priest with 7s(prob rumir but never play it). I use Staff 6x Magic Attack, 4x DD, 8/10 abs hp mp. I hit like 70-80k(well ofc boss drops acc and costume stuffs helps) with Judgement that has only 3 secs cd. Staff Mastery will convert 30% from your total damage dealt into Mana, also that abs 8/10 hp mp makes you immortal along with Marea Grace always active, don't forget Soul Mediation, MB and Obligation(let alone Perfect Heal).

Other class I tried can solo in WH is Predator but I use upg(no abs but Heal Trap helps you survive).

I have no idea about other class, I tried Guard but without abs it was too hard soloing there, never tried rumir but I've seen a lot of them managed to solo mirror and WH.

For soloing it is also important to give delay between your buff(maybe like 2 mins duration each buff), so you won't end up die because rebuffing all buff in one go.
i'm wonder if warlock can farm in wh with no upgrade just max sd armor, leggins and onyx armor with no upgrade staff with abs.