+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

suggestions tips gratt warehouse

any tips for farming gratt ware house after getting permit, such as lvl, quipment, ect. any information would be helpful, thanks.

well bro... need heroic set to be more easy , there u can get only armor parts for darkness set, onyx stone to make plus darkness gears , take ur permit and have fun

[QUOTE=joe2010;347569]any tips for farming gratt ware house after getting permit, such as lvl, quipment, ect. any information would be helpful, thanks.[/QUOTE

get a templar with upgrade weaps and good acc and you will be fine with warehouse farming.

[QUOTE=MAYAPUTOMAYA;347571]
    Quote Originally Posted by joe2010 View Post
    any tips for farming gratt ware house after getting permit, such as lvl, quipment, ect. any information would be helpful, thanks.[/QUOTE

get a templar with upgrade weaps and good acc and you will be fine with warehouse farming.
    Temp is crap, better get a dual wielding guard, noir or int sage, rumir is nice as well.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by joe2010 View Post
    any tips for farming gratt ware house after getting permit, such as lvl, quipment, ect. any information would be helpful, thanks.
    Tell us what char you are using so that we can discuss here, right now kind of guessing.

currently working phy wizard

phy wiz, with mixed onix int armor, no upgrade, lvl 109. wondering minum lvl to solo farm, as well lvl to be survivable. thanks for the responces and suggestions.

You can Solo farm in Warehouse so far you have maxed SD Chest and Leggings, +10 conqueror level will give you additional 20% SD that will help you survive well in there.
    Be warned that you need a 8hr permit to kill mobs so if your permit expires an your in HK you will die because you wont be able to kill the mobs or even attack at all.
    Wizard should be good to play there only problem is you need an upgrade staff cause mobs will punch you really hard.
    GL!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    You can Solo farm in Warehouse so far you have maxed SD Chest and Leggings, +10 conqueror level will give you additional 20% SD that will help you survive well in there.
    Be warned that you need a 8hr permit to kill mobs so if your permit expires an your in HK you will die because you wont be able to kill the mobs or even attack at all.
    Wizard should be good to play there only problem is you need an upgrade staff cause mobs will punch you really hard.
    GL!
    I don't think it works like that, the 20% skill resist is literally skill resist. It doesn't reduce the damage but gives any skill a 20% chance to be resisted. Skill Defense is not the same as Skill Resist. It doesn't help for pve in anyway. But yea SD armour will help grinding there. Also flat pdf & mdf help to reduce the damage from mobs (inflated pdf form str & vit doesn't do ****).
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-03-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

36SD Heroic mixed with Onyx armor HP(Glacial is also okay), upg weapon with high DD 40 or more with abs(without abs it's too hard to solo). The only class I tried can solo in WH without abs and upg is Priest with 7s(prob rumir but never play it). I use Staff 6x Magic Attack, 4x DD, 8/10 abs hp mp. I hit like 70-80k(well ofc boss drops acc and costume stuffs helps) with Judgement that has only 3 secs cd. Staff Mastery will convert 30% from your total damage dealt into Mana, also that abs 8/10 hp mp makes you immortal along with Marea Grace always active, don't forget Soul Mediation, MB and Obligation(let alone Perfect Heal).

Other class I tried can solo in WH is Predator but I use upg(no abs but Heal Trap helps you survive).

I have no idea about other class, I tried Guard but without abs it was too hard soloing there, never tried rumir but I've seen a lot of them managed to solo mirror and WH.

For soloing it is also important to give delay between your buff(maybe like 2 mins duration each buff), so you won't end up die because rebuffing all buff in one go.