+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    lolol
    2shot yea? 26k ffs + 32 dffs. dunno how u wanna 2shot me with that but oooooookay (didnt even had a hp scroll nor a 5k scroll)
    i will post the real rematch we had. real talk. we fought for 6 straight minutes,its been fun and i gotta admit that he beat me.
    still not impressed (especially compared to the few other vit pets isen have) even if i didnt expect the nab will deal that much dmg.
    i would still beat him easily as a guardian but i just lack of the atk speed as a defender.
    he got health funnel + holy wine + teardrops in combination with dealing 58k dmg every 20 seconds is to much to tank lol

and surprise, you lie again noob
    couldnt even beat half of your hp?
    i can prove you wrong
    where did i rage log off?
    be grateful after we had our fight alot of people showed up and we finally had a war and some fun for 2 hours straight.
    aaaaaaaaaaaanyways
    geared up and already regret it lol
    these 2 hours + PA was the only real fun i had yesterday
    today farmed the grinding spots which were pretty empty like 1 party per dungeon but thats it, went bored, went back to playstation lol
    sooo @ady coming back isnt really worth it. the popularity of isen slighely raised after that level boost event but now its almost same empty **** like b4
    theres no way to move to jainus , coz lets be honest, isen players are poor so how u wanna sell your stuff to move and theres no transfer soooo ill keep logging this month while looking for some fun
    You say that but with the non transferability of isen server you could be progressing on the anus server or doing nothing on here lolz.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

and start all over again?
    no thanks lol
    even if i got some oldschool gear and a char left there i dont feel like moving.
    id rather quit again and keep playing battlefield D:
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    You're not able to do a video dude, Idk about this part 2 made by Jess but we'll see my part 2 soon with you in a 1vs1 ok? and then we'll see who's a non factor....
    Oh this **** is dreaming hahahahaha! You think your damage will ever be a factor? im not full geared yet you deal 0 crit + 10k Invenom. Come and gear up like that **** IInoobkaII who geared up yet die easy

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    lolol
    2shot yea? 26k ffs + 32 dffs. dunno how u wanna 2shot me with that but oooooookay (didnt even had a hp scroll nor a 5k scroll)
    i will post the real rematch we had. real talk. we fought for 6 straight minutes,its been fun and i gotta admit that he beat me.
    still not impressed (especially compared to the few other vit pets isen have) even if i didnt expect the nab will deal that much dmg.
    i would still beat him easily as a guardian but i just lack of the atk speed as a defender.
    he got health funnel + holy wine + teardrops in combination with dealing 58k dmg every 20 seconds is to much to tank lol

and surprise, you lie again noob
    couldnt even beat half of your hp?
    i can prove you wrong
    where did i rage log off?
    be grateful after we had our fight alot of people showed up and we finally had a war and some fun for 2 hours straight.
    aaaaaaaaaaaanyways
    geared up and already regret it lol
    these 2 hours + PA was the only real fun i had yesterday
    today farmed the grinding spots which were pretty empty like 1 party per dungeon but thats it, went bored, went back to playstation lol
    sooo @ady coming back isnt really worth it. the popularity of isen slighely raised after that level boost event but now its almost same empty **** like b4
    theres no way to move to jainus , coz lets be honest, isen players are poor so how u wanna sell your stuff to move and theres no transfer soooo ill keep logging this month while looking for some fun
    Oh the 2nd pvp took awhile longer coz of you asking for help from a priest instead of stopping you went straight for the kill (sadly you failed).
    Wait what? Did you guys read his excuse "i would still beat him easily as a guardian but i just lack of the atk speed as a defender" dude you are dreaming guardian can be easily killed than the defenders lmao. So stop your bull**** and turn to a guardian while you are on patterns and some 7s on the human skill tree

Waiting for YOUTUBE PART 2 of HIS DEATH BWAHAHAHHAHHA
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 02-26-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Oh this **** is dreaming hahahahaha! You think your damage will ever be a factor? im not full geared yet you deal 0 crit + 10k Invenom. Come and gear up like that **** IInoobkaII who geared up yet die easy
    Idk where did u saw 0 crit coz there I did 3-4k + invenom and even I was not full geared you can qq-ing untill then...
    https://youtu.be/bDNMO-31IIg
    Last edited by D4rius; 02-27-2017 at 04:19 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Oh the 2nd pvp took awhile longer coz of you asking for help from a priest instead of stopping you went straight for the kill (sadly you failed).
    Wait what? Did you guys read his excuse "i would still beat him easily as a guardian but i just lack of the atk speed as a defender" dude you are dreaming guardian can be easily killed than the defenders lmao. So stop your bull**** and turn to a guardian while you are on patterns and some 7s on the human skill tree

Waiting for YOUTUBE PART 2 of HIS DEATH BWAHAHAHHAHHA
    LOL i asked for help?
    this random priest just jumped in and i told him more than twice to stop (which u can see on your screenshots and at the video moron so why all the lies over and over again?)
    and no doubt ill beat u easily as a guardian.
    i got more melee as i had as a guardian so now imagine i would have the attk speed + order swing + strike with a hard nuke like a charged knight symbol on u
    also having rohas as anti stun is a huge plus.
    funny how u denying it that guard > defender on high hp targets
    as u saw in last men standing event even that holyangel guy is dealing loads of dmg and i got way more melee than him
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Shut up loser. Switch to guard then. Ill show you how easy your piece of trash char and wanna be is.

BTW the real question is "WHERE IS YOUTUBE PART2"
    wont dare to show it? like how countless times i killed you and the only time you killed me is when i pvp you ungeared yet im still pawning your ass even if ungeared.