+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Ady bro when are u back D:
    Idk yet but probably în a day
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Idk yet but probably în a day
    Woot o.O
    How comes?
    Guess ill return maybe at the end of february, around 25th/26th...got not much time but some noobs wanna get rekt and maybe its worth it to spend some if theres any fun.
    Popularity seems slightly raised after level boost. So hopefully a few more nubs to hunt :3
    Ill give it a shot
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

ayo DragonBastard u better get ride off iHATE in your guild or you guys probably get some trouble :3
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

what more trouble can we get into with FinalStrike and NightWatch both rpkign us already....ill keep iHATE in guild hes been an asset to us already.
    DragonSon - 115 Vit Dragon Knight
    Guild Master of Leviathan - Formerly DeadlyBastards

Quote Originally Posted by techy2007 View Post
    what more trouble can we get into with FinalStrike and NightWatch both rpkign us already....ill keep iHATE in guild hes been an asset to us already.
    wew how did u managed to get trouble with both sides lol
    but ooookay guess then its already to late x)
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

ayo DragonBastard u better get ride off iHATE in your guild or you guys probably get some trouble :3
    LMAO! Show's how pu$$y you are. Nothing changed hahahaha! Just like NoobLikeYou a fcking pu$$y. Guild Hopper trolololol

When Kenji is dominating server WhyMee (1 shotta dhan) and NoobLikeYou (noob temp turned noob pred) joined the allied and even went into trouble of "PRETENDING NEW PLAYER" and using DarkZelda to join the guild and avoid killonsight by KENJI by means of buying a new character a guardian called IInoobkaII then pretended you were a new player and DarkZelda even went into trouble of introducing your character in Kenji's Guild chat "dont kill IIvodkaII he's a new player in this server" when in fact you are WhyMee the one shotta dhan

Now that the Viets are dominating server you switch side and wanna-be allied with viets but hey weren't you and viets killing each other way back 2014? Now you are sucking their balls. What happened to your balls? Went in or was flush down the toilet bowl?

Whats more funny is these lines

Woot o.O
    How comes?
    Guess ill return maybe at the end of february, around 25th/26th...got not much time but some noobs wanna get rekt and maybe its worth it to spend some if theres any fun.
    Popularity seems slightly raised after level boost. So hopefully a few more nubs to hunt :3
    Ill give it a shot
    you are looking for fun? Fun hunting level gaps, gears and 7's? When you pvp my DK without 7's and patterns like what your ****ty video is you are almost rekt even though your guardian is full geared 7's and patterns and on top of that you only did ONCE after that you are so ****ty scared of me to do it again hahahaha!

Hey **** accept it you were never a factor in ISEN. What you just commented here shows how lame and noob you are. You can only pvp players that aren't well geared and suck up to the players who are well geared.

Let me ask you these. Can you pvp them? those viets? I dont think so hahaha you got no talents in pvp you will only leave SafeZone if the viets are out there.

Rofl hey broken hearted nonfactor :3
    U amuse me over and over again with new storys of your dreamworld lol.
    want me to give u some real facts for the hundredth time?
    Its so hilarious since u saw my signature (which i got since ages, just updating it sometimes, ) u be like ha i found out who u are LOL lets make a cool story out of it i need attention.

Same attention u wanted to have so bad ingame as well, guess thats why u asked everybody on isen to pvp you.
    Sadly when u lose all the real 1vs1 (vs Vi, Darius, Ady, Steve, Hetz, Me, ...) you act like "hahahaha youre the noob! i got no xxx, and no xxx, and im not geared, and i miss xxx oh and i beat u at gpvp at lime sometimes"
    pathetic dude.
    if u cant afford rohan, get your ases & all stat pattern via daily rewards and shut the **** up.
    if youre not ready for pvp then dont act like you are until you get defeated and realise that u suck
    lemme sum up your rohan life

#TrueStory
    RiP MiLoser
    Last edited by Jester999; 02-04-2017 at 10:10 AM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

This **** make me laugh hahahaha! How many times did you pvp me how many times you losed? Before that one WIN you are claiming with a "VIDEO" ? Why are you so scared of me whenever i ask you for pvp 1vs1 again? How many times did you declined me for a 1v1?

Me: 1v1 noobka
    Noobka: Check my video ( one and only video you ever made coz all of your video was you got rekt by a non 7's and pattern DK muwahahah)

Keep dreaming non factor i made you ,latinbrothers guild, nightwatch guild , steve, secret guild, FS guild banded together just to defeat me in TSB BWAHAHAHA its a fact little boy that NightWatch cant beat me. When nightwatch (infinitekos) was dominating isen they KOS everyone with guild or without and wont accept people in their guild if that person isnt a vietnamese. And when i came and help a guild to win TSB they lose all time for 6months thats the start when nightwatch began accepting people in their guild regardless of nationality.

come on show them how many video you made out of our pvp yet you didnt dare to post your VIDEO of deaths. Everyone can see you are dodging me and scared of me whenever i "tried" to ask you for 1v1 ( this is a pvp game you dont win a pvp with ONE WIN ) come on non-factor face me 1v1 again

PS: in your "ONE AND ONLY VIDEO WIN" my dk is hitting 2-3k non 7's and Pattern. But lets try my full geared DK im hitting the best priest in NightWatch Ezra 13k Normal Attack come out of your sh1tty hole your **** guard the easiest in isen. Nini is much better in guard handling.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    This **** make me laugh hahahaha! How many times did you pvp me how many times you losed? Before that one WIN you are claiming with a "VIDEO" ? Why are you so scared of me whenever i ask you for pvp 1vs1 again? How many times did you declined me for a 1v1?

Me: 1v1 noobka
    Noobka: Check my video ( one and only video you ever made coz all of your video was you got rekt by a non 7's and pattern DK muwahahah)

Keep dreaming non factor i made you ,latinbrothers guild, nightwatch guild , steve, secret guild, FS guild banded together just to defeat me in TSB BWAHAHAHA its a fact little boy that NightWatch cant beat me. When nightwatch (infinitekos) was dominating isen they KOS everyone with guild or without and wont accept people in their guild if that person isnt a vietnamese. And when i came and help a guild to win TSB they lose all time for 6months thats the start when nightwatch began accepting people in their guild regardless of nationality.

come on show them how many video you made out of our pvp yet you didnt dare to post your VIDEO of deaths. Everyone can see you are dodging me and scared of me whenever i "tried" to ask you for 1v1 ( this is a pvp game you dont win a pvp with ONE WIN ) come on non-factor face me 1v1 again

PS: in your "ONE AND ONLY VIDEO WIN" my dk is hitting 2-3k non 7's and Pattern. But lets try my full geared DK im hitting the best priest in NightWatch Ezra 13k Normal Attack come out of your sh1tty hole your **** guard the easiest in isen. Nini is much better in guard handling.
    Okay lemme burst some of your bubbles

How many REAL pvps did we had?
    Without any1 interfere at lime?
    We had a couple of fights back in time, sometimes u beat me, sometimes i defeated u, doesnt matter.
    Every1 had alot of fights.
    At the end of it all, when we made a real 1 vs 1, we named a time and a place for a fight.
    And u lost.
    Admit it lol
    Dont ask players for real pvps and be like
    If u win: uh im so pro u couldnt beat me noob
    If u lose: lolol i lost but you are the noob im not geared.
    Doesnt makes any sense.
    U cant turn it all the time into how u need it moron.
    Just admit it, youre just a non factor, pfff vit pet players

And as i said countless times. im done with u.
    Youre one of the biggest trashtalkers on server, u had such a big mouth and u lost.
    I dont need to fight u over and over again until u beat me and talk big again.
    If u want another real fight, u gotta wait till the end of the month when im back,
    ill fraps it again when u get rekt.
    youre welcome #welcomeToYoutubePart2
    And now get over it. Cry a lil less please its annoying as fvck.

2nd part of your dreamworld: guilds & sides i belonged to.
    this is even funnier.
    Lol what? am im from spain now? Never ever been in latin brothers.
    First guild when i played serious & "daily" was Ascension.
    U should remember my canadian fellas, even if you outnumbered us like **** (fact, ascension had only 1 main party) we won tsb couple of times coz you guys were awfull and clueless about tsb strategies
    I played a temp for farming and pking but mainly priest called cyganka. (Rage below, random trashtalk about the priest. wasnt even mine. Our guildleader Tranquillity let me play Cyg so he geared her but doesnt matter)
    Anyway we all quit, after another long break ive read about all the balance patch updates and got myselfe an dhan again and started from zero again.
    Didnt took it serious, just wanted to take a look into rohan and how the updates are.
    joined infinityKos. had no gear, just wanted to run around killing some noobs with minimum effort and became bored within 2 weeks.
    Had a break again, bought vodka and started to play more serious again.
    Was hanging around with my mate Zelda to get the final level.

NW cant beat YOU? Hahhahahahaha

Didnt pretend to be a new player lol.
    My friends and literally my enemies (=your friend nini) knew who i am (he gave me an discount lol)
    Dont blame me when you guys are to stupid to realize it

Infinity became NightWatch.
    Left NW after a lil trouble with Vi and beeing on my own guild since that day.
    Never been in steves guild (even if he asked me to) or secret (wouldnt make any sense lol) and never be cool with FS (one of the reasons i left NW when they allied them)
    Soooo where exactly did i changed sides moron?

So youre fully geared now?
    Sweet. so no more excuses. u better be ready when im back (u still got some time to prepare some excuses )

About nini.
    Yea. Absolutely. Rofl. Some1 who create a str guardian without knight symbol and final crash (just to name 2 huge skilltree mistakes) and low game & pvp knowledge is better than me. Youre so funny. nini fails on every char he plays. bad on templar, awfull at ranger, newb on dhan.

Easiest guard on isen ? Oooooookay
    Sorry but i inspired alot of ppl on isen to become a guard.
    Ask your friend HardSoul aka wannabe me. i made him quit guard after he wanted to be better than me

Dunno why u even keep talking. My real talk should hurt your broken heart and burns your dreamworld down
    Anyways, rage below.
    Tell me something funny about ascension and cyganka i dont know yet
    Rage and make some lies about the guilds, nini, or whatever dude, told you, your imagination skills are better than your dekan skills
    Last edited by Jester999; 02-03-2017 at 07:53 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

Jesus ppl this is a guild recruitment post not an attack ppl that post to it so can we not please. as for how i ended up in trouble with both guilds beats me got too strong too fast idk they afraid of me lol. some of them are cool others are not so much. i mean i can stand at lime with HETZ and beat on each other and not worry but some one like viber will just come strait out and try to kill me. so its not really the whole guilds i got issues with atm its ceritan members of both.
    DragonSon - 115 Vit Dragon Knight
    Guild Master of Leviathan - Formerly DeadlyBastards