Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
uhh id like to see some fraps of Tifa then. are there any o_O ? wonder how much melee he has and how much dmg hes dealing in fixation to 70% DD users.

well i just can talk for isen, so im totally with u if u say on jainus guard are the way to go when i look at the huge DD and HP people have over there so having Order Swing is a must and also as u mentioned about the crits, sure with the crit % on upgrades guards are strong.
i watched some fraps of a guard in PA, yea looks fun
also the ultimate skill of the guard is obviously a huge plus, the defender ulti is defense like, guess with this they even wanna force us to see the def mostly as a tank/empower support.

anyway, on isen the average HP and DD is around +65k + 38%.
so i dont need the befenfits of the atk speed or rohas blessing from a guard to be deadly as ****.
youre right about the movement especially in fixation but well remember the time you couldnt even move in fixation or crazy standing? yea? so im down for it.
The best thing about def is their crits in fixation and I believe that if people only have 65k hp and 38% DD you can smack em down in a few hits with fix on. So yea, the servers are quite different, thus different builds or classes might be good.

I have no idea about Tifa, I just know it's a +50 def atm coz I've seen him walk around.