+ Reply to Thread

Rohan is not working after i updated my computer system

Hello guys, i bought a new computer yesterday and it runs windows 8.1, problem is every time i start rohan everything is smooth but after i type in my username and password and click on login, rohan just force close and it says "rohan has stopped working" .. i dont understand what is going on. i installed directX, and ran it on administrator, and also i checked if it is allowed on my firewall and it is, and still have the same problem i posed a ticket about it, but if any1 can help or faced the same problem please help out.

try compatibility mode it might help

Banned
    It is a well known fact that the INCA GameGuard used by Rohan has some serious issues when dealing tith advanced drivers supplied by your motherboard, video card or system manufacturer.

Many of those problems manifest exactly as you have described - Rohan starts, collects your user information than quietly goes away with no messages or warnings.

To diagnose my own issue with this I looked through the Windows System logs and found that my sound driver (SupremeFX) was clashing with GameGuard. Uninstalling the SupremeFX resolved the problem, but after I was no longer able to use it's advanced sound functions.

At the end of the day I weighed the choice between playing a game or having the full function of my system hardware. The game lost that decision as I won't play Rohan here any longer (there were other factors involved as well, but this is a major one for me).

I suggest you look through your system logs as there are often clues in there what is going on when programs like this game won't run.

did you run the internet explorer initial configuration?

Win+R > iexplore.exe

go through the initial setup of blabla no search providers blabla not my default browser blabla not my president, restart and try again.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461