+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Serf SaraLazuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Do not even want to know where i live,don't worry i stay safe
    Posts
    25

    What is Premium Metalic Leash

    Hello! I have question if you can help me thank you

    I look this item in EM for 1000 rps
    What is the use of this?
    Where i pick this item?
    Thanks for listening

  2. #2
    Conscript Jester999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Century Link Field
    Posts
    450
    Its 1 part for the legendary Eudrome mount.
    U can get this metallic leash everywhere randomly dropped by mobs on kallistia map.
    The 2nd part for that quest is to obtain the eudrome horn which is extremely rare and kind of an bossdrop of the Kallistia Tyrannt.
    Only a few people got this quest done. That mount is huge, permanent, looking awesome as **** and got 50% mobility (only)

    So whoever tryna sell that for 1k is trying to "scam" your rps. Its maybe 100 rps worth, the horn is the super rare part which nobody has (or would sell)
    Camora
    Superiors

    IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

    WhyMee
    Famous



    I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

  3. #3
    Serf SaraLazuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Do not even want to know where i live,don't worry i stay safe
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Its 1 part for the legendary Eudrome mount.
    U can get this metallic leash everywhere randomly dropped by mobs on kallistia map.
    The 2nd part for that quest is to obtain the eudrome horn which is extremely rare and kind of an bossdrop of the Kallistia Tyrannt.
    Only a few people got this quest done. That mount is huge, permanent, looking awesome as **** and got 50% mobility (only)


    So whoever tryna sell that for 1k is trying to "scam" your rps. Its maybe 100 rps worth, the horn is the super rare part which nobody has (or would sell)
    Thanks for your response i will never go buy this,is more easy complete quest Collect Spirit Ancient Darkness

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraLazuli View Post
    Thanks for your response i will never go buy this,is more easy complete quest Collect Spirit Ancient Darkness
    just gotta show up at ruler time, hit the boss and not die.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  5. #5
    Serf SaraLazuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Do not even want to know where i live,don't worry i stay safe
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    just gotta show up at ruler time, hit the boss and not die.
    My luck is i love play in priest and i not die for bosses and much mobs easy but r4 is a hell have stuns all time,i just complete this quest in event boss i not play much,thank you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify