+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GM Issue

Thumbs down GM Minotachi Abuse Authority

i want to ask why my friend got banned and u say because he cheat aspd ??

he max aspd is 180 and use dragon armor from item cash +10 aspd and u say he cheat ??

if u have a personal issue with my friend dont use u authority because u are GM and banned people with no reason...

my friend play never use cheat and u say cheat... and he ask u prove what prove u have to make clear if my friend cheater ???

and u warning him if ask one more time u will banned he's ign forum to??? are u GM or u just a child 5 years old ?? are u proffesional staff ??

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
    Last edited by sanzobe; 01-13-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Um, probabbly you should try to ask explanation from your friend on attack spam matter. Maybe he is not using cheat, but he's using macro function provided by gaming keyboard / mouse. Eventhough, it's not really a cheat, but the data can be similar as a cheat. Furthermore if your friend is one of those afk'ers in west red soil , cross mountain or cros forest; traininig their battle pet i think the perma ban serve him right as his action actually disturb other people gaming experience.

Ps. I am not accusing, just probably the case have different scenario.

Pss. Will b a good idea if you also post what ur mail to gm, and maybe the community can help ur friend solving this matter.
    Last edited by jhembut; 01-13-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Um, probabbly you should try to ask explanation from your friend on attack spam matter. Maybe he is not using cheat, but he's using macro function provided by gaming keyboard / mouse. Eventhough, it's not really a cheat, but the data can be similar as a cheat. Furthermore if your friend is one of those afk'ers in west red soil , cross mountain or cros forest; traininig their battle pet i think the perma ban serve him right as his action actually disturb other people gaming experience.

Ps. I am not accusing, just probably the case have different scenario.

Pss. Will b a good idea if you also post what ur mail to gm, and maybe the community can help ur friend solving this matter.
    no... my friend not stupid enough for using cheat.. he spend every month in this game is $200... if he cheater are u thinking he will spend every month $200 for this game ???
    and what for he using aspd cheat if he class is jester(gambler) already got 180 aspd ??? max aspd in this game is 150 what for he using aspd or attack cheat ??

he never go to red soil he only online for lvling and afk in city sometime... and i know very well he never use cheat... and he not using makro keyboard or mouse makro for that... i know him very well... thats why i tell him to ask a prove from this GM.... but this GM cannot give him a solid prove and only say aspd cheat bla bla bla... and warning him if send ticket again he will got banned in forum to... thats why i say this GM is childish... u not a proffesional staff dude...

he is not stupid enough for spend $200 every month only for using cheat and got banned... thats why i say maybe this GM have personal affairs with him... or maybe this GM have a friend and dont like my friend and tell him to banned it and use reason cheats aspd bla bla bla..
    Last edited by sanzobe; 01-13-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Banned
    Good luck with this. GM word is law here and nothing you say or do in these forums will change that. Your friend is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Good luck with this. GM word is law here and nothing you say or do in these forums will change that. Your friend is screwed.
    yeah.... i know that... and now maybe i will think twice about play this game anymore... already spend to much and got like this... very disappointed see like this..

This game is dead, and the GMs are the undeads. Of course undeads don`t have mind to think

Quote Originally Posted by sanzobe View Post
    no... my friend not stupid enough for using cheat.. he spend every month in this game is $200... if he cheater are u thinking he will spend every month $200 for this game ???
    and what for he using aspd cheat if he class is jester(gambler) already got 180 aspd ??? max aspd in this game is 150 what for he using aspd or attack cheat ??

he never go to red soil he only online for lvling and afk in city sometime... and i know very well he never use cheat... and he not using makro keyboard or mouse makro for that... i know him very well... thats why i tell him to ask a prove from this GM.... but this GM cannot give him a solid prove and only say aspd cheat bla bla bla... and warning him if send ticket again he will got banned in forum to... thats why i say this GM is childish... u not a proffesional staff dude...

he is not stupid enough for spend $200 every month only for using cheat and got banned... thats why i say maybe this GM have personal affairs with him... or maybe this GM have a friend and dont like my friend and tell him to banned it and use reason cheats aspd bla bla bla..
    Doesn't want to be a jack azz, but do u know him in real life and playing next to him everytime? My understanding is; if he not even trying to have his own opinion in the forum, means he probbably know what he did wrong, but ashamed to admit it to his fellow gaming friend.

As much as we hate GM inconsistency, probabbly we should admitted the player bhavior in the game is also horrible to the point myb ill quit this game not because of the game inconsistencies but because of the player behavior

Quote Originally Posted by mcderpherp View Post
    This game is dead, and the GMs are the undeads. Of course undeads don`t have mind to think
    Well said buddy lol
    Last edited by jhembut; 01-13-2017 at 07:26 PM.

Yeah that's me, but my english not good, so i ask my friend to make thread. I never use cheat, and GM say i use cheat aspd. For what use aspd cheat, my aspd already 176 with gambler buff + apos. And when i said give me a proof that i using cheat, GM respon really not profesional. Hey dude, i spending money in this game, and you banned me because you say i'm using cheat without give a proof. Really bad business !!!!

Thats why i ask u to provide what did u wrote to gm. A bad english can lead to alot of miss comm, a continuous rage will not bring you anywhere.

This is my first email

I really shock, i never do anything illegal, so i ask what kind illegal activity.
    And this is second

GM answer really nonsense, my job is gambler, and yeah my aspd hit 176 with costume and costume set + apo buff and gambler buff. So i ask him to recheck my char.
    This is third email

i know i can't debate with GM, i will always lose. So i ask him give me the proof that i using cheat. The police can't send someone to the jail just because the police say you;re thief. Police need give the proof, am i right ?
    This is last email

All i said about last email is really unprofesional.