+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GM Issue

I'm not sure if you guys noticed that the animation of a gambler attacking a target is different when viewed from another screen. The attack speed seems really high if you are the observer compared to the rate of speed if you're watching your Gambler from your screen. Now, the GM's will check your equipment just to be sure and if the numbers doesn't add up then you get banned for cheating.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys noticed that the animation of a gambler attacking a target is different when viewed from another screen. The attack speed seems really high if you are the observer compared to the rate of speed if you're watching your Gambler from your screen. Now, the GM's will check your equipment just to be sure and if the numbers doesn't add up then you get banned for cheating.
    agreed. i've been accused of using cheat because of different view of attack speed that show up in other players screen.

he / she may doesnt understand that high aspd meta abuse

it just like rapid shot meta from gunner which is more like a bug

we already tried to show it to GM. but they didnt believe it

better direct it to their dev instead to GM. GM just a customer service

dear GM, my item missing from mail. it assume has taken more than 30 days after retrieve to sender. please bring it back. my id: Usunimed nick: Betty Server: Duran

Quote Originally Posted by amaterasuou View Post
    Just because you spend a lot of money on this game, doesn't mean you can get a special treatment from the GM team. You're a player, like the rest of us, the difference is you buy something from them, while some of us didn't. Does that makes you immune if you break the rules? Of course not.
    How about these guys :
    [Gambler]Marcellusss[Messiah] : able to doing insane damage, like 18.000++ or 1 hit kill u.
    [Gambler]Blazeheart[Messiah]: same as marcelluss but I think he's worse.
    he can kill everyone in 1 shooted. even someone who wearing HTBS normal DICE.XG+12 + DScaleDClaw with 40.000++ HP can be 1 shooted. Amazing...
    why I keep telling this? bcuz im wondering, how is that possible ?
    Where are they now ? still alive and u can meet them at elim sometimes. Where's GM ? they just don't care......maybe....
    are they spend money ? Probably. one of them have the best gear in seal.
    ARE THEY IMMUNE FROM RULES ? YES, THEY ARE. NO ONE CAN TOUCH THEM. THEY ARE INVINCIBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    How about these guys :
    [Gambler]Marcellusss[Messiah] : able to doing insane damage, like 18.000++ or 1 hit kill u.
    [Gambler]Blazeheart[Messiah]: same as marcelluss but I think he's worse.
    he can kill everyone in 1 shooted. even someone who wearing HTBS normal DICE.XG+12 + DScaleDClaw with 40.000++ HP can be 1 shooted. Amazing...
    why I keep telling this? bcuz im wondering, how is that possible ?
    Where are they now ? still alive and u can meet them at elim sometimes. Where's GM ? they just don't care......maybe....
    are they spend money ? Probably. one of them have the best gear in seal.
    ARE THEY IMMUNE FROM RULES ? YES, THEY ARE. NO ONE CAN TOUCH THEM. THEY ARE INVINCIBLE.
    I think Marcelluss got banned during the Team Battle event.

Quote Originally Posted by robrian03 View Post
    Meh .. he's very much alive & kickin' ..

It's just yesterday he's using MP selling IM ..

Quote Originally Posted by robrian03 View Post
    u missing my point. they should be banned permanently......from this game.
    I think GM and Staff still positive that they are clean and not using any cheat engine/Bug or something like that. GM and staff should send ticket to YnK in KR and ask them, "hi, is this damage possible as a Gambler'? Im pretty sure they have a lot of proof to send.

Just think about other players who get 1 shooted by them, like this : "WTF, I spend a hundred or thousand just to get 1 shooted?, What is wrong with this game?"

for GM and Staff, is this fair for the others ? they spend their money in this game just to get killed in 1 hit by a GAMBLER ? very very bad business......

Well the one that I'm seeing in game is Marcellusss with 3 s at the end...