+ Reply to Thread

Thread: events

Hybrid View

events

well welll well
    here we go again loging events playtime events back to back during a massive money push sale..... AND GUESS WHAT THE HUNTER KITS FROM THE LAST EVENT ARE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. Just a piece of advice to the gms if you run an event because you cant fix a bug in game for christs sake get the blasted event and its prizes correct just saying. same stuff different day

Hello ragingredneck,

If you have issues with your rewards in Playtime Event, you can send us a ticket by going to Support so that we can check your account.

Thanks

yes mam i would however every charector in my guild has the same issue

AND PLEASE Gm's mind you that you had deleted all the previous quest from the superior dungeon but you forgot those boss drops cannot be deleted in our inventory. SO stupid yah!

Quote Originally Posted by toril View Post
    AND PLEASE Gm's mind you that you had deleted all the previous quest from the superior dungeon but you forgot those boss drops cannot be deleted in our inventory. SO stupid yah!
    Hello toril,

If you have issues with the items that cannot be deleted, you can send us a ticket by going to Support so that we can check your account.

Thanks

LOL. I think is not only me has this problem.
    And why every time is like send ticket to support? Your not a child are you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toril View Post
    LOL. I think is not only me has this problem.
    And why every time is like send ticket to support? Your not a child are you?
    That is all they are allowed to say. Rules is Rules

your right joe but im getting sick and tired of flooding support for server wide issues when they are damn well capabable of solving the issue without doing so on an account by account basis. if they ran the events corrently in the first place they would test the mechanics of them before they run them. in other words they arent checking **** first. if every player has the same issue then its not an isolated issue therefore its a server problem. the devs need to put that doobie out halfway and finish it after work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    your right joe but im getting sick and tired of flooding support for server wide issues when they are damn well capabable of solving the issue without doing so on an account by account basis. if they ran the events corrently in the first place they would test the mechanics of them before they run them. in other words they arent checking **** first. if every player has the same issue then its not an isolated issue therefore its a server problem. the devs need to put that doobie out halfway and finish it after work.
    Hate to get all businessey about this but...

The thing is that they only care their support tickets to get anything at all done. That is a failing of every support organization I have seen (I know because I was part of one for several years). You see, support people like GMs don't get paid based on their use of these forums. They are paid by something that can actually be measured - the number of tickets they process thruout the year. When review time comes up their bosses look at those measurements to rate them. Those review are what tells their bosses if someone is slacking off or doing a good job, whether they should get a raise/promotion or sent out the door.

That's the reason I have been beating on the drum to send in tickets when you run into **** for years now -- and yes, that means flooding the **** out of them. These guys don't care about using the forums to resolve issues - they don't get paid for that and nobody in their company cares when they try to. That can't be measured because there is no there is no audit trail with their name on it.

For PWI staff, these forums are for 3 things:

1. To announce things happening in the game on a general basis (events, maintenance - stuff like that)
    2. For players to help each other solve problems. Sometimes one player may have information that can help another solve their problems.
    3. A place for players to rant, rage, complain, cry, suggest and hopefully give the staff some idea of how pissed off their customers are getting if they are smart enough to actually look before the smelly brown stuff hits the fan.

To players (or ex-players) these forums are sometimes better than the actual game itself for entertainment.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 01-16-2017 at 11:25 AM.