+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Ok these people are kinda meh on the help side of things.

Here is what you gotta do.

You got the chimera armor thats good now find the highest lvl mob you can safely grind (dont worry if its grey we can fix that later)

You are gonna have to grind some mobs lower than your like spire or r2 or maybe even r1. (Or if you are an expert like me.... the TIT SPOT!)

Once you find the mob that you plan on grinding load up a 2nd rohan create a lvl 1 character and invite it to party (doesnt even have to leave tutorial area). With the lvl 1 in party your lvl average will be cut in 1/2 so if you are still lvl 72 + lvl 1 = 73 /2 = 36.5 you can grind on mobs lvl 25 and up and get drops. Higher lvl the better you really want those ring drops for an ez 36k/41k/53k npc sales.

Once you got your chimera armor you should be able to grind in lower but I would hold off on that and find a new mob to keep farming until you get the rings. Reason is you want to skip lower and upper and hit up r3 until 85 followed by kalista to 108. Once you hit lvl 90 start hitting up power arena. If you had come to this forum earlier I woulda told you to make as many accounts as you can lvl 40+ because power arena in isen is where you farm your spirit stones (thats where those additional stats on your chimera weapon/armor come from) in the future you should look into getting more lvl 90 chars to bring into power arena so you can keep those spirit stones up.

(Some1 let me know do spirit stones fail in isen?) anyways if you dont wana do this then just buy some spirit stones for your chimera weapon from the IM (100/200 vit stone, health absorb, damage drop etc.)
    Hello, thank you for ur detailed reply, right now i did buy the chemira armor, the green stats are really low, they only give like 100 hp and 100MP, i am lvl 77 right now and i am lvling in lower gratt only because of the katar i mentioned above the hp absorption is crazy and make me heal alot. What rings are u talking about that i should get? is there anyway i can add def to my armor without those gems? i cant get them by power arena cuz i am not lvl 90 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    dont be idiot...mister dentist ... no1 care to help u .. u saw some1 to help u ? rohan =$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ alot $$$$$$$$$$$$ no1 will help u , install World of Barbie, batter for u
    Go to an educational school, understand English and Grammar. Maybe then u will understand the point of this post. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymesta View Post
    Hello, thank you for ur detailed reply, right now i did buy the chemira armor, the green stats are really low, they only give like 100 hp and 100MP, i am lvl 77 right now and i am lvling in lower gratt only because of the katar i mentioned above the hp absorption is crazy and make me heal alot. What rings are u talking about that i should get? is there anyway i can add def to my armor without those gems? i cant get them by power arena cuz i am not lvl 90 yet.
    You get the rings from the same place you got the chimera armor

The important stat on the chimera armor is the white (base stat) and once you hit 90 you will get badges in power arena and buy spirit stones for them.

If I was you id get out of lower and go to r3 for them ring drops (since you are strapped for cash) and once you are good enough to go to kalista you should do it for even more ring drops and the kalista fragments for 5k hp scroll.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Yooooo! Like Sunny said Ring farming is the way to go if you need crones. But r3 is pretty taff stuff just saying, the mobs arent lvl 75 like old days they are 98+ and hit a crap ton harder then any mob in Lower.
    Ah thing that comes to my mind as addition is that you as starter ,specialy as someone that doesnt want to spend to much real money, should aim for perma solutions after a while. Stoning via PowerArena is a nice idea and can give plenty of good stats but it needs a constant flow of PA points and if i remember right the Stones only last for 3 days or 7? not sure. So if you cant play for a while or have other stuff on mind then doing PA its easy to lose the Bonus. I would rather aim for getting perma Weapon and Armor parts and forge stuff as long as we have the Forging-Event since without event making a Glacial Split(okay armor for most stuff besides Mirrors) is pretty much crazy demanding in money and time.

At least thats how i got my ass up to Ronelia until now.