+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Currently lvl 71 need some help.

Hello guys i am lvl 71 now on my Dhan, and the free costume the game give is now expired and i am in a living hell, i cant lvl anywhere or kill anything or use any hunter kit cuz i am walking around with 2.5kHP and monsters do around 300-400dmg, and at lower gratt monsters do 700+dmg.. can some1 please help me... this is unplayable for me. I am on Isen server and my ign is Cymesta some1 please help X.x

bro sorry but in game are 70% like u... i mean all they need help .... some from us use real money .... is hard to help all , rohan is not for poor players ... u need do something urself

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    bro sorry but in game are 70% like u... i mean all they need help .... some from us use real money .... is hard to help all , rohan is not for poor players ... u need do something urself
    Ok now i dont ever flame on forums of a game, but ur reply is just not only stupid and full of bull**** but disrespectful as well. First of all i work as a Dentist, i dont need u or ur money to spend it on me, i earn it myself as i work around 9 hours daily.
    second of all because u are a disrespectful person u missed the point of my post, i do not need u to give me money,crowns/rp whatever the hell u call, all i wanted was a simple advice on the type of armor that i should be wearing at lvl 71. that is why i left the the name for PM to make things easier. Third of all and most importantly where the hell in all my post did i say that i need crowns or ppl like u wasting thier money in the game just because they think they are "rich" and other are "poor" .. Sorry "Bro"

First of all, guess u got a pretty bad timing of joining?/starting? On isen/rohan.
    Like 1-2 weeks ago there was an level boost event, so u wouldnt be lv71 only.

Even so...
    How u only got 2.5k HP? lol
    Youre on isen. Guess youre using Chimera Armor Set and Chimera Weapon?
    Coast 5kk & 5kk.
    Which should give u more than 2.5k hp and u can stone it.
    Via ItemMall u can get for example an 30day 50%HP stone for your weapon or %crit/absorb/agi/vit stones.
    U can also get those stones ingame for crones if people selling it (or reach lv 90 an do PowerArena daily to buy those stones for free)
    What accessories are u using?
    Twins are rare these days since they are gone, get some friends and do the Dragon bosses whoch drop red mustache which gives agi and hp (if youre using...crap currently? )
    Or join a guild and ask for help there.

And besides that...why did u choose to be a dhan?
    They are hard to level solo on low level.
    If u wanna stay on dhan i suggest to make a 2nd account, create a rumir, youll end up level 60(?) If u leave the turtorial zone and its a great party support for u. U got the rumir almighty and u can heal yourself.
    Or throw all your plans away and start over with a better class
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cymesta View Post
    Hello guys i am lvl 71 now on my Dhan, and the free costume the game give is now expired and i am in a living hell, i cant lvl anywhere or kill anything or use any hunter kit cuz i am walking around with 2.5kHP and monsters do around 300-400dmg, and at lower gratt monsters do 700+dmg.. can some1 please help me... this is unplayable for me. I am on Isen server and my ign is Cymesta some1 please help X.x
    That you only have 2.5K of HP tells me that you are undergeared and you have used your stat points on a 'pure' build.

I sounds like you may be building an agi dhan, which means you are what is called a "glass cannon". You can do high critical damage and dodge some hits, but you have no defense to speak of.

There are several things you can do:

1. Buy a stats reset stone and make a more hybrid build by adding some str and vit along with that agi. OR you can choose a less crit-based build until you get to end-game levels and res-stat again to your desired build. The goal is to add HP so you can survive dungeons.
    2. Do your leveling only in parties that include priests, defenders, wizards and rumirs. Your parety mates can provide healing and 'auras' that can help you survive while levellikng. Unfortunately you have chosen one of the hardest classes to level up because you are at the mercy of the rest of your party to keep you alive.
    3. Forgo such a challenging class to build. There are other, gentler classes to get your Rohan experience with. Agi dhans are require the most skill in this game to play - particularly if you are building it from scratch.

PS: While tenten008 can be an idiot much of the time, he was not flaming you. He was telling you a simple truth. Rohan is a VERY expensive game to play and it will cost you money to play. A lot of it. Most of the top players here have spent several thousand US $ to get where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    First of all, guess u got a pretty bad timing of joining?/starting? On isen/rohan.
    Like 1-2 weeks ago there was an level boost event, so u wouldnt be lv71 only.

Even so...
    How u only got 2.5k HP? lol
    Youre on isen. Guess youre using Chimera Armor Set and Chimera Weapon?
    Coast 5kk & 5kk.
    Which should give u more than 2.5k hp and u can stone it.
    Via ItemMall u can get for example an 30day 50%HP stone for your weapon or %crit/absorb/agi/vit stones.
    U can also get those stones ingame for crones if people selling it (or reach lv 90 an do PowerArena daily to buy those stones for free)
    What accessories are u using?
    Twins are rare these days since they are gone, get some friends and do the Dragon bosses whoch drop red mustache which gives agi and hp (if youre using...crap currently? )
    Or join a guild and ask for help there.

And besides that...why did u choose to be a dhan?
    They are hard to level solo on low level.
    If u wanna stay on dhan i suggest to make a 2nd account, create a rumir, youll end up level 60(?) If u leave the turtorial zone and its a great party support for u. U got the rumir almighty and u can heal yourself.
    Or throw all your plans away and start over with a better class
    Thank you for ur reply, i did ask around today and ppl told me about twins, and yea i am using bad accessories,i got the chemra wep today it helps alot. boosted my 2.5k hp to 3.6k. should i buy the chemira armor set for 10 mil? or are there a better option?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    That you only have 2.5K of HP tells me that you are undergeared and you have used your stat points on a 'pure' build.

I sounds like you may be building an agi dhan, which means you are what is called a "glass cannon". You can do high critical damage and dodge some hits, but you have no defense to speak of.

There are several things you can do:

1. Buy a stats reset stone and make a more hybrid build by adding some str and vit along with that agi. OR you can choose a less crit-based build until you get to end-game levels and res-stat again to your desired build. The goal is to add HP so you can survive dungeons.
    2. Do your leveling only in parties that include priests, defenders, wizards and rumirs. Your parety mates can provide healing and 'auras' that can help you survive while levellikng. Unfortunately you have chosen one of the hardest classes to level up because you are at the mercy of the rest of your party to keep you alive.
    3. Forgo such a challenging class to build. There are other, gentler classes to get your Rohan experience with. Agi dhans are require the most skill in this game to play - particularly if you are building it from scratch.

PS: While tenten008 can be an idiot much of the time, he was not flaming you. He was telling you a simple truth. Rohan is a VERY expensive game to play and it will cost you money to play. A lot of it. Most of the top players here have spent several thousand US $ to get where they are.
    Yea i am going full agi dhan. umm i knew the class was really hard as pve and lvling character, and i dont mind, but when ppl told me that its a hard class i thought it is a hard class to lvl due to lack of aoe skills. i didnt know that they meant that u cant kill 2 monsters without dieing .. lol still i am glad i picked dhan as i really like the class.

The chemara wep helped me alot. but because a friend of mine gave it to me, and help me out here to understand, there are purple stats that says:
    crit: 8%
    dmg drop: 36%
    Health absorption: 21%
    now what i dont understand was did he put something on that wep to add those purple effects, or is it just the standerd 5mil chemira wep from craft studio? i am asking this cuz i finally collected the 10mil needed to buy the chemira armor pack, if i did buy it will i get nice effects like those standard? or should i use the 10 mil to be something better? Thanks for help.

and on temtem, please re-read his post. he assumed that i am begging ppl like him for money. he thought i am poor based on whatever reason he believe it to be and assumed that i dont have money to pay for my things, and third he was disrespectful to ppl having hard time with money. ppl suffer it is everywhere he does not have the right to say u play this game or not, he was not advising like "sorry but rohan cost a lot of money, and to play it u will have to pay alot", no he did not and that was extremely rude of him and judgmental.

Yea buy the chimera armor coz...guess youre using somehing worse? Defense wise its around Edwin Armor.
    Or just tell me(us) what youre using...

These purple stats are only for a limited time which i was trying to tell u earlier. U can get those stones for your weapon on the item mall for rps/ecash on craft components section or u can buy those stones ingame from other people, craft them on your own (with less stat) or earn them thru taking part at power arena (daily, but requires level 90)
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Ok these people are kinda meh on the help side of things.

Here is what you gotta do.

You got the chimera armor thats good now find the highest lvl mob you can safely grind (dont worry if its grey we can fix that later)

You are gonna have to grind some mobs lower than your like spire or r2 or maybe even r1. (Or if you are an expert like me.... the TIT SPOT!)

Once you find the mob that you plan on grinding load up a 2nd rohan create a lvl 1 character and invite it to party (doesnt even have to leave tutorial area). With the lvl 1 in party your lvl average will be cut in 1/2 so if you are still lvl 72 + lvl 1 = 73 /2 = 36.5 you can grind on mobs lvl 25 and up and get drops. Higher lvl the better you really want those ring drops for an ez 36k/41k/53k npc sales.

Once you got your chimera armor you should be able to grind in lower but I would hold off on that and find a new mob to keep farming until you get the rings. Reason is you want to skip lower and upper and hit up r3 until 85 followed by kalista to 108. Once you hit lvl 90 start hitting up power arena. If you had come to this forum earlier I woulda told you to make as many accounts as you can lvl 40+ because power arena in isen is where you farm your spirit stones (thats where those additional stats on your chimera weapon/armor come from) in the future you should look into getting more lvl 90 chars to bring into power arena so you can keep those spirit stones up.

(Some1 let me know do spirit stones fail in isen?) anyways if you dont wana do this then just buy some spirit stones for your chimera weapon from the IM (100/200 vit stone, health absorb, damage drop etc.)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Cymesta View Post
    Ok now i dont ever flame on forums of a game, but ur reply is just not only stupid and full of bull**** but disrespectful as well. First of all i work as a Dentist, i dont need u or ur money to spend it on me, i earn it myself as i work around 9 hours daily.
    second of all because u are a disrespectful person u missed the point of my post, i do not need u to give me money,crowns/rp whatever the hell u call, all i wanted was a simple advice on the type of armor that i should be wearing at lvl 71. that is why i left the the name for PM to make things easier. Third of all and most importantly where the hell in all my post did i say that i need crowns or ppl like u wasting thier money in the game just because they think they are "rich" and other are "poor" .. Sorry "Bro"
    dont be idiot...mister dentist ... no1 care to help u .. u saw some1 to help u ? rohan =$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ alot $$$$$$$$$$$$ no1 will help u , install World of Barbie, batter for u