+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    so you are gonna flame at me because i realize my mistake and stop doing so. well then friend social life is not for you
    and about that fly pets do you know what i stated are abviously suggestion im not forcing them to implemented what i said i STATED what i see facts

do you understand that not all feedbacks are gonna get implemented because the changing of people. go flame me for your frustation i dont care i only care about this game being alive again. i guess you are the type that hold a grudge about someone not not accepting people when they are wanting to change. respect other people then people will respect you. before im not respecting the gm but im trying to change pouring opinion from what i saw like you said in the post "pouring opinion" but you just shot down an opinion of someone else dont be indecisive.

the quote above i stated my reason what if they started changing the pet reward so they can start make a solution for the problem in the future
    Last edited by KeisukeSakamori; 01-06-2017 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeisukeSakamori View Post
    so you are gonna flame at me because i realize my mistake and stop doing so. well then friend social life is not for you
    and about that fly pets do you know what i stated are abviously suggestion im not forcing them to implemented what i said i STATED what i see facts

do you understand that not all feedbacks are gonna get implemented because the changing of people. go flame me for your frustation i dont care i only care about this game being alive again. i guess you are the type that hold a grudge about someone not not accepting people when they are wanting to change. respect other people then people will respect you. before im not respecting the gm but im trying to change pouring opinion from what i saw like you said in the post "pouring opinion" but you just shot down an opinion of someone else dont be indecisive.

the quote above i stated my reason what if they started changing the pet reward so they can start make a solution for the problem in the future
    Flaming is not good etiquette in any form of ways, probabbly u need to understand that. Thats the reason why i mention u're not ready for internet.

An opinion is acceptable, however a clarification is needed. A few days ago u're suggesting to take out the rare pet from game lotto, however, from ur latest post u suggesting the action could damage the game even more. Thats the reason u're sounds indecissive.

At the moment i'm probably fuel the flame here, but i'm pretty reasonable person and i stated everything by the fact i got from this forum. A pin down to fellow player based on prejudice is childish, thats why u neeed to cool down ur head a lil bit.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Flaming is not good etiquette in any form of ways, probabbly u need to understand that. Thats the reason why i mention u're not ready for internet.

An opinion is acceptable, however a clarification is needed. A few days ago u're suggesting to take out the rare pet from game lotto, however, from ur latest post u suggesting the action could damage the game even more. Thats the reason u're sounds indecissive.

At the moment i'm probably fuel the flame here, but i'm pretty reasonable person and i stated everything by the fact i got from this forum. A pin down to fellow player based on prejudice is childish, thats why u neeed to cool down ur head a lil bit.
    then stop annoying someone else, if you have time to argue just thinnk of a solution or reassure everyone stop directing all your hate on me. second im undecisive cause im thinking for the future not only the present and if clarification is needed go buy the bread accesory and see how expensive that thing is. what i say is true from my point of view not yours and its the GM's job to select what is reasonable not you.

why do you want to argue about an opinion of someone else dont you have better to do?
    Last edited by KeisukeSakamori; 01-07-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeisukeSakamori View Post
    i dont have a problem in getting ban coz its my responsibiliity for flaming without a feedback. flamming without a good feedback is like bringing down a game coz you hate it
    Tbh i'm trying to reasoning that sentences with u, which probabbly u failed to understand. Now as much as u feel disturbed, myb u start to understand how bad flamming is.

+ flamming hard for one opinion then backed the opposition sounds loke troublemaker from my sides

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Tbh i'm trying to reasoning that sentences with u, which probabbly u failed to understand. Now as much as u feel disturbed, myb u start to understand how bad flamming is.

+ flamming hard for one opinion then backed the opposition sounds loke troublemaker from my sides
    thanks for the lesson then but its too late maybe you can flame when i dont understand not when i do understand. your social life is pretty bad if you think someone that wants to change 180 is weird. if you cant appreciate my opinion then dont bother im not pouring my opinion to you, you just want to argue with my opinion.
    and lastly i got better to do i wont reply for anything just waiting for the game to get better and the gm to work this out,

stop making excuse flamming someone to teach me how bad it is, its your own problem if you are angry dont take it out on other person, taking the chance to flame someone because that someone is reflecting for his own behaviour maybe you should reflect on your action
    Last edited by KeisukeSakamori; 01-09-2017 at 01:53 AM.

Thanks for your understanding cheers

2 different weapon isnt an easy task to do (food fighter)
    its not assassin that had 2 identical weapon while FF had 2 different weapon
    also chef had alot of flawless part. especially apos like support and zerk like damage. so thats why i can wait since single mistake can ruin game's ballance
    p.s : correct me if im wrong

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Thank you KeisukeSakamori for sharing this feedback with us. We understand your frustration specially with the Chef class that is why we are doing our best to fix its issue before releasing it again to the public. As much as we want to share further details about this case, we are unable to do so as we are bound by the company's rule. This is also the reason why we can't give information about future events and other game changes as we are not allowed to do so. Please also understand that future changes, updates or events for the game cannot be disclosed to the public unless it has been approved, reviewed and tested. Our silence regarding this issue doesn't mean that we don't care. We are doing our best to improve the game and this can only be done if players like you continue to give feedback and suggestion in the best manner possible.
    Thank you for disclosing your reason to us. Atleast some of the players would actually see what on earth is really going on in the game. I know about the company rule and there is really nothing that we can change about that. Although I would suggest that the GMs or the Staff being more active in the forums. Atleast we feel that you guys still care about us