+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

replaying for the last thread closed

okay in this thread ill tell you why the game is considered "dead" and its a fact
    only 3 reasons
    1. price market is skyrocketting
    2. so many RMT going on
    3. no events that can satisfy our hunger of seal
    seal in the back days have a lot of hype event like gathering for thor hammer, log in summer days, screenshot, pvp, gathering items, refining equipment event, search the gm. see this a lot of event that are hyped and organised. do you have any idea what you just create nowdays? screenshot event. and for christmas a custome that has no high status and can only be wear for fashion. and the bad news is NO NEW CONFIRMATION ABOUT CHEF JOB AND NEW YEAR EVENT, you guys said that chef will be release soon but how soon is it for you.

make like an event kill a limited amount of monster or gathering item again or an update that really matters not just about golden chest rascapolly or that grabbit. stop making grabbit rewarding like a fly pet thats what destroying this game, a rare pet is not rare anymore its called a common pet. and you still have a problem multiple account that got blessed diamond now thats where is all started to go down
    Last edited by KeisukeSakamori; 01-04-2017 at 03:38 AM.

Not try to be gm fan boi. But today sweep for rmt transaction and blessed diamond scam is a good start. Priority first i guess, seems the team is more focusing on RMT issue. Just b patience and wait for a while and we can flame the forum later on if they decide to wipe us again.
    Last edited by jhembut; 01-04-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Yeay ~
    I think another seal wipe is coming soon ~
    Everything will start over again ~

i agree especially about pet

right now common pet like moo moo the great is more rare than kitsu/bd/mandra

last night i saw they banned your id how come it is unbanned now?
    Last edited by Shunkashuuto; 01-04-2017 at 08:23 PM.
    Venesiel - Apostle & Eine - Ice Wizard
    Arus

Quote Originally Posted by KeisukeSakamori View Post
    okay in this thread ill tell you why the game is considered "dead" and its a fact
    only 3 reasons
    1. price market is skyrocketting
    2. so many RMT going on
    3. no events that can satisfy our hunger of seal
    seal in the back days have a lot of hype event like gathering for thor hammer, log in summer days, screenshot, pvp, gathering items, refining equipment event, search the gm. see this a lot of event that are hyped and organised. do you have any idea what you just create nowdays? screenshot event. and for christmas a custome that has no high status and can only be wear for fashion. and the bad news is NO NEW CONFIRMATION ABOUT CHEF JOB AND NEW YEAR EVENT, you guys said that chef will be release soon but how soon is it for you.

make like an event kill a limited amount of monster or gathering item again or an update that really matters not just about golden chest rascapolly or that grabbit. stop making grabbit rewarding like a fly pet thats what destroying this game, a rare pet is not rare anymore its called a common pet. and you still have a problem multiple account that got blessed diamond now thats where is all started to go down
    Thank you KeisukeSakamori for sharing this feedback with us. We understand your frustration specially with the Chef class that is why we are doing our best to fix its issue before releasing it again to the public. As much as we want to share further details about this case, we are unable to do so as we are bound by the company's rule. This is also the reason why we can't give information about future events and other game changes as we are not allowed to do so. Please also understand that future changes, updates or events for the game cannot be disclosed to the public unless it has been approved, reviewed and tested. Our silence regarding this issue doesn't mean that we don't care. We are doing our best to improve the game and this can only be done if players like you continue to give feedback and suggestion in the best manner possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunkashuuto View Post
    i agree especially about pet

right now common pet like moo moo the great is more rare than kitsu/bd/mandra

last night i saw they banned your id how come it is unbanned now?
    i dont know what you are talking about lol if i get banned prob its my fault for flaming hard, i got frustated really easy because i pour so much of my time for this game and when i got to job 2 the game broke. i havent log in to my id in game prob its still banned but for forum i think it didnt get ban. what i care is the old seal if mine getting ban make gm still care that they reply to the post about our problem, i dont have a problem i just make a new id with a new fresh start
    Last edited by KeisukeSakamori; 01-04-2017 at 11:10 PM.

i dont know what you are talking about lol if i get banned prob its my fault for flaming hard, i got frustated really easy because i pour so much of my time for this game and when i got to job 2 the game broke. i havent log in to my id in game prob its still banned but for forum i think it didnt get ban. what i care is the old seal if mine getting ban make gm still care that they reply to the post about our problem, i dont have a problem i just make a new id with a new fresh start
    What i think this thread is pretty useless. We have many thread similar like this down below. Try checking thread with title" Duran marketplace is broken" that thread shows a good discusion on what happening in the game. Not childish rage like we have in here, but sadly rather than having more educated conversation in that thead, "mellancollie" seems to have more interest with you.

Notes: i think it's pretty clear in the forum rules flamming is not allowed, yes i did some flamming but it's reasonable and not as much as you, to the point it's annoying to community. Looking down on your locked thread;"mellancollie" mentioned indirectly that you are annoying and ask u to stop. Pretty sure in much much more healthy forum u alredy get banned.

Im pretty realistic i won't start flamming if they still try to fix the game, but ill probabbly go into rage mode if they decide to wipe us once again.
    Last edited by jhembut; 01-05-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    What i think this thread is pretty useless. We have many thread similar like this down below. Try checking thread with title" Duran marketplace is broken" that thread shows a good discusion on what happening in the game. Not childish rage like we have in here, but sadly rather than having more educated conversation in that thead, "mellancollie" seems to have more interest with you.

Notes: i think it's pretty clear in the forum rules flamming is not allowed, yes i did some flamming but it's reasonable and not as much as you, to the point it's annoying to community. Looking down on your locked thread;"mellancollie" mentioned indirectly that you are annoying and ask u to stop. Pretty sure in much much more healthy forum u alredy get banned.

Im pretty realistic i won't start flamming if they still try to fix the game, but ill probabbly go into rage mode if they decide to wipe us once again.

Well, how can you know they try to fix this game without any information ?

Just because gm tells you that ? Fix the game on what ?

The class " cook " has already been release in another country for 2 years

How can we still can get this update released ?

GMs tell us they are trying to make the game better but won't tell us what they are doing

How can players still trust them after they have wiped this game twice ?

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post

i may not be a game expert how a good game should be what i stated are facts why most games becomes uninteresting(based from what i played on private server games, i dont have a problem in getting ban coz its my responsibiliity for flaming without a feedback. flamming without a good feedback is like bringing down a game coz you hate it.
    noted: i have played mostly every big private server games died because there is no update no event and not newbie friendly

i may not be a game expert how a good game should be what i stated are facts why most games becomes uninteresting(based from what i played on private server games, i dont have a problem in getting ban coz its my responsibiliity for flaming without a feedback. flamming without a good feedback is like bringing down a game coz you hate it.
    noted: i have played mostly every big private server games died because there is no update no event and not newbie friendly
    While probbably u're good seal player (which i doubt), ur forum etique is down the hill. To be honest there is no good feedback for you, u can see the reason below, i just gonna Leave it as reminder.

first fix the grabbit gollden chest reward, make them less rare like give it a G or normal
    make us feel like xg items are like a diamond on real life.
    tease us with a pre event or something
    as for the pets, many people already got a lot fly pets and if they started changing the reward on grabbit for the pet its gonna make the market price more broken. its like the fly pets are getting too pricy but the player mostly got the pet already(when the new player see this i bet they are gonna go for RMT to get the pet). like rascal rabbit accesory thing before on grabbit its like cheap accesory but now that piece of bread cost a lot of fortune, lots of player want it because its becoming more rare(i applied this sense for the pet if they started changing the pet reward on grabbit)
    U are indecisive with your opinion about fly pets bro, thats why i think all of ur thread is invalid, and i think u are not ready for internet, nor internet is the right place for u.
    Last edited by jhembut; 01-06-2017 at 07:50 PM.