+ Reply to Thread

Returning player...

I already decided on dekan to play just wondering if only vit is viable to play or can you still be epic with a int sage DK?
    If not some other options miss both my int an vit but sold my old chars awhile ago so starting fresh. Got to love the grind!!! If need be I'll level them all again and sell chars. Won't spend real money on the game.

Its like 30 people that play this game find a new game and play it GMs worse then ever

All the easier to max level no one to kill you.. ha ha if it's only 30 your defenstly on the wrong server. An I don't need your negativity.

Banned
    int sage better than a temp nowadays, but an agi dhan would murder you quick.
    If you are interested in simple farming, Isen would be ok, but there are precious few to buy your farmed stuff or chars.
    Jainus has a little more population, but still about the same as a so-so pserver. You can farm there, but it has a lot of bored end-ish game guys killing anytyhing moving just for luls.
    not much of a market there for stuff less than end-game. crone market was fked up back when the pinoys flooded it. you can buy billions of crones pretty cheap.

have fun.

It seems like there is no one on any server anymore. Oh wells dead game I'm guessing.

i havent played this game for pff years im returning today... but im having trouble downloading the game -.-... im curious does the scout still suck?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AssinLady View Post
    i havent played this game for pff years im returning today... but im having trouble downloading the game -.-... im curious does the scout still suck?
    Not as bad as it used to. But you got gear it up heavily and have support players (giving heals and buffs) in your party to do heavy farming. Your aoes are not bad at all. As always don't expect to be a PvPer with a scout. PvP is what Rangers are for.