+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I've commented about intel dekans in another topic but everyone told me I was wrong so I'm not gonna bother explaining everything again. Currently INT dekans are one of the strongest, if not THE strongest PVE class(es) you can play. They are good for pvp too but you'll need OP gear and a party with aura's and buffs.

Also, magic zhen is crap, get a melee zhen.

What literally everyone in this game seems to miss is Intel dekan = templar (before they got fk'ed with insane mana usage). Since noone knows how to play/build the new intel dekan, you don't see them anywhere.
    hahahah what a load of crap! Person who i doubt is playing int ds says magic zhen is crap. Log in, make one and try that melee zhen of yours xD. I've tried going full int sage, with 2.0 zhen (and yeah of course feathers), and it is so ****, that vit dk, tops that 10 times over. Seriously, int ds with a melee zhen hits like a wizard with a melee dagger on Destroy.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

I currently have a 109 int sage and havng fun playing him. I have craft rings anda insurgents/feather, nothing over the top and with the AOE's i farm pretty good. Right now no twins and just glacial armor with a Onyx Melee zhen. Its not the best and will surely get pwned by others but in a pt and for grinds it holds its own.

I have only made him 2 see how they play and do plan to put him in onyx int armor and hope i can get parts to make a magic/vit zhen (onyx). Another point is unless you are willing and able to spend huge $, you are always going to lose to some1 in pvp,and if you pwn them they will gang $%^ you anyway.

So yeah name: THORAX
    Build: Full int
    Acc: 1feather,2xcrafts(vit)+14 and 1+6 insurgent neck.
    Armor:Glacial
    Zhen:+9 str/mellee onyx zhen

Quote Originally Posted by Digga12345 View Post
    Thats sounds Kinda awesome im sure i will not get that strong fast but its nice to hear its possible.

So Basicly going for Magic Attack is crap?...mehhh forged me a +20 MA-Zhen today(i dont have huge Money to spend) will i still be ok until around 90-100?

I Understand you dont want to repeat your self could you link me the post you did about Int-Dekan? i would rly like to learn more.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28287

It's mainly throwing dirt, I wrote a few usefull posts, I've actually tested intel dekans at different, builds, lvls and gear up to 115+20 with maxed gear and melee zhen.

A magic zhen is okay, I'd still try to get a melee zhen tho with DD/Melee and make zhen mastery lvl 7. Make it full intel, as for rings, get something with flat attack, you can double dip with intel dekans.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28287

It's mainly throwing dirt, I wrote a few usefull posts, I've actually tested intel dekans at different, builds, lvls and gear up to 115+20 with maxed gear and melee zhen.

A magic zhen is okay, I'd still try to get a melee zhen tho with DD/Melee and make zhen mastery lvl 7. Make it full intel, as for rings, get something with flat attack, you can double dip with intel dekans.
    Thx man! i read throu all the hate and go many usefull informations! Yeah making 7's is a rare thing(i dislike paying monthly xD) but 6 us a sure thing. Uhm for Rings...where could i get such stuff? nobody in Em sells it and i cant slay bosses my self Alternatives?

Thx man! i read throu all the hate and go many usefull informations! Yeah making 7's is a rare thing(i dislike paying monthly xD) but 6 us a sure thing. Uhm for Rings...where could i get such stuff? nobody in Em sells it and i cant slay bosses my self Alternatives?
    Feathers of silva goddess +12 are probably your best and cheapest option, 4 of them costs 100-120k ecash......If you can't get anything like that, get intel twins + vit twins or the new elemental acc (int).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Feathers of silva goddess +12 are probably your best and cheapest option, 4 of them costs 100-120k ecash......If you can't get anything like that, get intel twins + vit twins or the new elemental acc (int).
    Yeah paying over 1.000 $ for 4 Feathers...uhm no xD i bought my self chimera Decco and Chimera Acc, so far doing well ofc sadly no doubble dipping ond melee damage but thats at least something i could effort.
    I also try to get some crafting going so i can get some rings. Also the Elemental Dungeon seems to have some okayish rewards...but need few more lvl to get inside. Twins sadly seemed to be removed from drop table

I still thank you for all the help and advices... i wouldnt be running forward to lvl 9x+ if i didnt had your encouraging

Yeah paying over 1.000 $ for 4 Feathers...uhm no xD i bought my self chimera Decco and Chimera Acc, so far doing well ofc sadly no doubble dipping ond melee damage but thats at least something i could effort.
    I also try to get some crafting going so i can get some rings. Also the Elemental Dungeon seems to have some okayish rewards...but need few more lvl to get inside. Twins sadly seemed to be removed from drop table

I still thank you for all the help and advices... i wouldnt be running forward to lvl 9x+ if i didnt had your encouraging
    chimera acc gives you 3xx attack, that's double dip melee + magic). Inter dungeons are REALLY rewarding atm, the talisman is OP as well as the XP. And no problem.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster