+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Returner goes INT-Dekan, need some Help

Hello fellow Rohanians!

I played Rohan mannnnnnnyyy Years ago, now felt the urge of comming back into the game for some nostalgic Vibes and such.

Days back i played a Int-Dekan but changed to Vit-Dekan because in could do crap later.

Now i started all over again and want to make Int-Dekan because...well Vit-Dekan was pretty damn Boring. So my Questions are:

How is INT-Dekan atm, can it play pve and pvp?excells at what?
    What kind of Acc and Weapon should i get for it?
    Is playing full INT Advisable if i dont plan on putting to much Money in it? or Better 75% Int and 25% vit?
    Skills look pretty cool with that reworked Stuff but a bit confusing, anything i should be aware off?
    And lastly i heard that you can reach lvl 115 and even more? now is INT-Dekan good there?

thx in Advance for your help and such

Quote Originally Posted by Digga12345 View Post
    Hello fellow Rohanians!

I played Rohan mannnnnnnyyy Years ago, now felt the urge of comming back into the game for some nostalgic Vibes and such.

Days back i played a Int-Dekan but changed to Vit-Dekan because in could do crap later.

Now i started all over again and want to make Int-Dekan because...well Vit-Dekan was pretty damn Boring. So my Questions are:

How is INT-Dekan atm, can it play pve and pvp?excells at what?
    What kind of Acc and Weapon should i get for it?
    Is playing full INT Advisable if i dont plan on putting to much Money in it? or Better 75% Int and 25% vit?
    Skills look pretty cool with that reworked Stuff but a bit confusing, anything i should be aware off?
    And lastly i heard that you can reach lvl 115 and even more? now is INT-Dekan good there?

thx in Advance for your help and such
    Forget about int dekan since there is no magic zhen upgrade ingame better play vit dekan that's my suggestion

Not rly the reply i wanted to hear...and i choosen Isen because there are no UP-Weapons...i know from reading most ppl here hate Isen-Server because they cant pay to have perma OP-Weapons but thats noone of my Concerns.
    I just want a impression on how the class is now and if possible my Questions answered.

Still thx for replying to my post

I play Isen also ... The class is great for pve ... PvP don't expect great damage on any build with good pdef ... Agi dhans and ranger/scout will be your main targets for PvP and with the new sage skills they are very tanky when in evolve

Here Magic Zhen for INT Dekan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Here Magic Zhen for INT Dekan

yeah, kiss that goodbye after the maint

Its kinda sad how much troll is going on here i just wanted a few hints from actually playing dudes. No funny Jokes about a 14 days weapon, that i cant get anyway as returner -.-

Anyway thx Borgir for the only usefull reply.

I've commented about intel dekans in another topic but everyone told me I was wrong so I'm not gonna bother explaining everything again. Currently INT dekans are one of the strongest, if not THE strongest PVE class(es) you can play. They are good for pvp too but you'll need OP gear and a party with aura's and buffs.

Also, magic zhen is crap, get a melee zhen.

What literally everyone in this game seems to miss is Intel dekan = templar (before they got fk'ed with insane mana usage). Since noone knows how to play/build the new intel dekan, you don't see them anywhere.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-01-2017 at 09:48 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I've commented about intel dekans in another topic but everyone told me I was wrong so I'm not gonna bother explaining everything again. Currently INT dekans are one of the strongest, if not THE strongest PVE class(es) you can play. They are good for pvp too but you'll need OP gear and a party with aura's and buffs.

Also, magic zhen is crap, get a melee zhen.

What literally everyone in this game seems to miss is Intel dekan = templar (before they got fk'ed with insane mana usage). Since noone knows how to play/build the new intel dekan, you don't see them anywhere.
    Thats sounds Kinda awesome im sure i will not get that strong fast but its nice to hear its possible.

So Basicly going for Magic Attack is crap?...mehhh forged me a +20 MA-Zhen today(i dont have huge Money to spend) will i still be ok until around 90-100?

I Understand you dont want to repeat your self could you link me the post you did about Int-Dekan? i would rly like to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    yeah, kiss that goodbye after the maint
    Imagine that is a perma weaps? that insane beautiful and OP, keep dreaming rohanians