+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fps drop

Fps drop

hi, i need help.
    i got problem with my seal client, and it dont run smooth as the first time i played. there's something like fps drop and i'm not sure of that because just the mobs and my character have a bad animation(movement etc. its not run smoothly), there's no problem when i rotating the camera no lag or fps drop. just my character and mob movement animation looks bad.

i try to reinstall game client, but nothing changed
    is there someone who ever had a same problem like me? tell me how to fix it cz its so annoyed

here my pc spec:
    Amd a8-6600k with radeon hd 2gb
    4gb ram

I sometime get that problem, even restarting the client doesn't help when that occurs. I usually just restart my PC and it fixes itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    I sometime get that problem, even restarting the client doesn't help when that occurs. I usually just restart my PC and it fixes itself.
    almost a week i got this problem and dont get fixes itself.
    i try to using fraps, and it show 50fps but u know how it feels when you in the middle of queuing for warzone or like in the middle of a many vending people.
    though in deadplace nobody there on the map it's so lag like in a crowded place

try update ur graphic driver to the latest version. should fix

Quote Originally Posted by ywhterry View Post
    try update ur graphic driver to the latest version. should fix
    well, its actually works...
    thanks dude

hey, i use nvidia gtx 660m for playing seal, but apparently i have the same problem as u. and i already update my driver using geforce experience to the latest. but still wont work, still have the same problem. anyone have another solution?