+ Reply to Thread

I'm New and have a problem

I started playing almost a week.. i try to level up by farming as i gain level i'm getting ready my equipment for carefully.. Last time my LeveL is 39 going to LeveL 40 and planning to get the SES quest.. then after the maintenance my char. level jump by 50.. now LeveL 89 i don't know what to do to that char.. the equipment i'm planning to make is useless for my char.. don't have crone to buy.. don't have equipment and weapon.. Useless.. to weak to farm..

Banned
    That happened because you created your character during a very rare level-up event.
    As you only invested a week, you can always start over with a different character.
    Or you can dig into your wallet, buy some RPs and buy equipment for your character.

This is not a free-to-play game no matter what PlayWith says.

Make a new char for farming and once you got a suitable weapon/armor set you can just move it to your lvl 89. Also if you can dual log you can add a lvl 1 to party with your lvl 89 to drop your lvl average to 45 (then you will get drops from easier lvl 45 mobs for example).

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461