+ Reply to Thread

Wheres the job change certs bruhhhhhhhh

Logged in to my boostie and I find this. Come on playwith how many boosties have to be made before you know to add job change cert to event bag.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How long U play this game? I know that U play here long enough to know "always do job change quest b4 they grant u extra lvls". Don't act suprised now that U are still knight, others did their job changes and don't have problems like U now. Lazy players have to pay ofr their lazyness, so now buy scroll from IM to be guardian or defender. GL

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    How long U play this game? I know that U play here long enough to know "always do job change quest b4 they grant u extra lvls". Don't act suprised now that U are still knight, others did their job changes and don't have problems like U now. Lazy players have to pay ofr their lazyness, so now buy scroll from IM to be guardian or defender. GL
    How many boost events have you done? There was only one boost event where job change was not included and that was the lvl jump quest series (4 quests to get you to 66) all other boost events gave out free job change.

EDIT: Just remembered I made a post about this LAST BOOST EVENT!

Look at this one here!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    How many boost events have you done? There was only one boost event where job change was not included and that was the lvl jump quest series (4 quests to get you to 66) all other boost events gave out free job change.

EDIT: Just remembered I made a post about this LAST BOOST EVENT!

Look at this one here!
    and they did nothing about that one either.
    ~surprised.

I did all boost events and I dont remember they gave me the job change -_________- even witj the level to 90 and they jump to 115 they dont gave me anything.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    and they did nothing about that one either.
    ~surprised.
    They did actually I got a job change cert on my 95s.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I did all boost events and I dont remember they gave me the job change -_________- even witj the level to 90 and they jump to 115 they dont gave me anything.
    Your lvl 90 to 115 came with a 2nd job and a job change stone. Same with the lvl 50-70 and the lvl 70-90.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    They did actually I got a job change cert on my 95s.

Your lvl 90 to 115 came with a 2nd job and a job change stone. Same with the lvl 50-70 and the lvl 70-90.
    like I said before, they never put me a job change stone NEVER, thats why I do the job change quest -_______- every boost event.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Here is a boostie lvl 95 literally the event right before this you can see the job change cert, the garbage grade A medium quality crafted armor/weapon sans shield a skill and stat reset.

Come on playwith here is yo evidence gimmie gimmie gimmie job change cert.