+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry Elemental Talisman FAIL

So 7 years your programers working only to can make succssess rate under ZERO ? oh sory deep deep under zero???

We get new patch new sucky sucky info can undarstand one big NOTHING and now we have picture like this one

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28617

and surpriseee... is incorect! lol
    I wasted 10 reinforcement stones and guess wat that talisman get +1 +2 +1+0 +0 +0.... at picture is not that way.... so that is bug you go na fix? Or is just another good thing in that game wich YNK ruined perfectly?
    Last edited by u3podcku; 12-26-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Banned
    After being here so long, why would you waste your money like that? It is the same every year.
    It is PlayWith that gets the Christmas presents - not players.

I can see a noob player getting sucked in by them. You should have known better.
    So don't cry when it happens the way you just knew it would.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-27-2016 at 08:10 AM.

@u3podcku
    Dude you should know how this game works already don't keep falling for it all the time >.<
    With this new update it should keep those hard spenders playing for a while but if you have been playing this game for long you know how things work.
    Read PJs comment for a small clue.
    Happy holidays :3
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

if i + ele talisman and i fail .. i lose it?

We apologize for the confusion. What u3podcku and other players have experienced is part of the game. We have updated our post and corrected the error. Please refer to our Updated notes

[Updated] Elemental Dungeon Renewal: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28617

Commoner
    I never understood why they made the rates so bad when every 6-12 months it seems like they're selling something new that needs crafted/reinforced/refined/enhanced...its not like people won't have a constant supply of things to spend on without them ripping everyone off. They just end up with people rage quitting after seeing FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL where as if the rates weren't such trash they'd probably have much more people consistently willing to buy new gears as things get introduced to the game. It don't really matter though at this point...

bro.... cant make nothing... i fight with them all my life... and what i got ? forum bann , account bann .... dont lose ur time

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    We apologize for the confusion. What u3podcku and other players have experienced is part of the game. We have updated our post and corrected the error. Please refer to our Updated notes

[Updated] Elemental Dungeon Renewal: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28617

seriously you guys are a shame of gamemasters...
    took you guys 2 weeks to update the correct things and still no hint about how to get ruler weapons.
    cmon, you should be better than that.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post

Thanks. For all folks thank you for supporting and i answer.Still play that game cos i dont wanna get addicted to another one and you know Hope die last Happy holydays hugs

@who ever is still playing
    How is exp in the new elemental dungeon? is it worth checking out or just another rip off like always?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!