+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Priest buff: Marea's Grace 5000 SUSTAINED MANA!!?

I think im a bit late with the new updates since i stopped almost 2years, but when i came back a few days ago (maybe already 6days?) i noticed that something has changed with the skill tree. Thus they said it was the balance patch. It was cool and everything, since it is pretty reasonable to set it that way. So heres my problem now and everyone's; I created a priest for the xmas event lvljump (OFC) and this particular skill, Marea's Grace ( happen to be one of the most important buff a priest can give) is nerfed and should sustain a mana of 5000!!! uhm....really? 5000? not cool GM

I hope they'll fix this problem.

It was changed to 10k but after we QQed they dropped it to 5k and it looks like it will stay that way.

Here are some threads/ posts relevant to the topic

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27800

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27891

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I just recently play priest and that buff is amazing in my opinion, that if you know how to play priest properly
    the class are OP af for PvE now, still good and annoying in PvP too xD

Is priest viable without using Mareas Grace?
    Little Backstory: I haven't played for over 2 years ... decided to log back in for nostalgia sake today and saw that sustained mana cost (lvl 103 full PSY Priest)... thats just ... wth ... . If I have to completely remake / repurchase my Gear to get the Mana drain I need to sustain that ... I'm not sure if I'm interested in putting that much work in before I can play properly ...

Priest is still viable duhhhhhh

do you know of any other class that has obli vacum debuff alm group alm and mental blow?

Literally best class in tha game!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

not questioning that, just wondering if its possible to play comfortably without having Mana Drain to sustain Mareas Grace - it's been a long time since I played, but I remember Mareas Grace being huge back them ... essentially losing it sounds sucky

Banned
    Perhaps think about getting high levels of mana recovery in your gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Elynsynos View Post
    not questioning that, just wondering if its possible to play comfortably without having Mana Drain to sustain Mareas Grace - it's been a long time since I played, but I remember Mareas Grace being huge back them ... essentially losing it sounds sucky
    Dont worry about marea grace anymore its not super important.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Elynsynos View Post
    Let me start by saying if you're a pvper, Grace is now useless for that. To run grace effectively you need to be full psy and continuously hitting mobs/ people to regen ur mana but lets be realistic, that ain't gonna be happening in pvp and deffs not in high-end pvp. Not when you have to concentrate on vaccing people/ binding/ healing/ obi/ stunning and so on and all the while trying to survive yourself. And if your full psy just serving nowadays crazy dmg is a battle unto itself.

(I haven't played in a few months but if someone knows better or has been able to work around this, please feel free to jump in)

Grace was a big deal and still was until recently so yea, basically losing it for pvp does suck.

HOWEVER ~ if you wish to pve and are full psy, grace works wonders as long as you are attacking mobs and mana reg from a wep is even better. My full psy priest can double alot of peoples hps while in pve when I use grace. And it's awesome for the harder to grind places. (I should note, I am an end game pvper and normally would be full vit but because I choose to keep lvling my priest which is 115 +31 or something, I switched to full psy because it's great for exping/ soloing and so on. Lvl 7 Judgment is op asf)

But to answer your question, yes it is still possible to play comfortably w/o Mareas Grace but it just takes some getting used to and depends on your play style.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest