+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Compared to the 10k mana usage It was very obtainable to withstand the 5k in PVP. I am able to withstand my grace just fine. I find it superbly helpful for the overall survivability of endgame pvp. As you say, it can most def increase a characters HP by more than half, which is amazing. With my gear I can be full vit and have a huge mana pool, or psy and have a gigantic mana pool. I am actually a huge advocate for using priest in endgame pvp vs rumir (mind you I have a really bad ass rumir w/ over 350k hp self buffed and a set that sunken mobs hit me the most 500). However when the staff mastery was changed (once again) I cant heal as high as I did before---- and that's the problem w/ priest. Not the grace but the healing potential went down. Don't let me talk about the new heal cooldown now.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    Compared to the 10k mana usage It was very obtainable to withstand the 5k in PVP. I am able to withstand my grace just fine. I find it superbly helpful for the overall survivability of endgame pvp. As you say, it can most def increase a characters HP by more than half, which is amazing. With my gear I can be full vit and have a huge mana pool, or psy and have a gigantic mana pool. I am actually a huge advocate for using priest in endgame pvp vs rumir (mind you I have a really bad ass rumir w/ over 350k hp self buffed and a set that sunken mobs hit me the most 500). However when the staff mastery was changed (once again) I cant heal as high as I did before---- and that's the problem w/ priest. Not the grace but the healing potential went down. Don't let me talk about the new heal cooldown now.
    Guess its gear dependant, with my priest only using the non upgrade glacial staff or upgrade hp mace and twins plus +15s I cant use grace in pvp for any reasonable amount of time.

Maybe you could share what works for you so others can understand or learn from a different perspective.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

It all depends on how the priest plays.
    For me, full psy, 70%hp 60% dd club, psy vit twins works wonders in pvp even with suckie gear,
    just don't expect to be immortal it requires the player to actually sweat in fear of dying >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!