Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    guys u have some problem like mine??? ...i open the box and get warp ring.scrool solo and hk 8h..but surprize i get the scr warp ring but cna t get the hk cuz i have other hk 15 days open..but more surprize..i cant close the window from box...and the box dont reload..wtf...to delete my 15 days hkk for 8 h one??

Quote Originally Posted by KingAndreeas View Post
    guys u have some problem like mine??? ...i open the box and get warp ring.scrool solo and hk 8h..but surprize i get the scr warp ring but cna t get the hk cuz i have other hk 15 days open..but more surprize..i cant close the window from box...and the box dont reload..wtf...to delete my 15 days hkk for 8 h one??
    cuz hk 8hr is not seal, thats the issue
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I know this lol..but gm need to do somth..to can close box even if u dont chose to get all items..if u click x to be close..but i can t and box not reload

Kindly check the results on how to get the Sealed Elemental Talisman in Recycle 2 Recipe. I think you overlooked the possible results from the word "OR". There is no difference between the two possible results.

So what is the diference to lvl up 65 and lvl up to 80??? Both becomes 115 at the end and that is all ???

no, you get boosted 50 levels maximum. so when you get to lvl 65, you get boosted to lvl 115 (65+50=115). so when you are above level 65, (say ur lvl 90). you get boosted again by 50 levels. so 90 +50= 140. however 115 is max level. so for every level they boost you over 115 you get a pouch instead. so 140-115= 25. so if you are level 90 and get boosted you will also get 25 exp pouches. so if you reach lvl 115 and then get boosted, you will receive 50 exp pouches.

hope i explained that well enough