+ Reply to Thread

Very disappointed in the weekend blessing event just didnt make sense on the rates

Well now that the event is over. I have not accomplished nothing but a success in a blue ses stone and that was about it. I understand to be pro you have to pres your gear but, even I did that and nothing was made. My goal was to trans-mutate a melee weapon with DD and abs on it but, all my efforts were in vane. 6 ancient pres stones failed with guild buff forge and 7 weapons failed for transmutation. The Black Friday blessing worked but this weekend one I dont know what to think. I am completely disappointed at the way it went. Hopefully things will get better with rates or whatever...

ynk just want your money on fake blessing and more a lot of ppl are op and the new ppl are leaving why ???? no upg for sale event and for what to fail ppl comes and see all this op ppl and want to be like them but surprise all of them spend more the thousand dollars on this game and dont see what ynk dont do nothing to fix game money is comming in soo why fix game they said dont fix they keep paying money let them spend more money and dont even respond our tickets come on help new ppl the want to be op too or just close the game to fix all wrong with it