+ Reply to Thread

quickslot doesn't refill potions

I don't know if this is intended or a bug.

If I bought more than one stack of potion of the same type (example 900 eggs)
    and used one stack of them from the quickslot (600 eggs now), the slot won't automatically change/refill to another stack of eggs before I die.

If I die and respawn, the slot where I used one stack of eggs would then be refilled by another stack of eggs I have left (300 eggs on slot, 300 left in inventory). It's infuriating and I have to say it caught me off guard more than once, drawing mobs without realizing that potions on the quickslot almost run out which end up me dying.

I have to run from big monster after a while now to first manually put another stack of potions on the quickslot when the first one ran out. And I can't put the same potions in one quickslot tab (eggs in 1st slot, can't put another eggs on 2nd)

Please fix if this is a bug, if it's not, well.. it's annoying.

Hi redo21,

To receive help from the GMs, please submit a ticket to Playwith Interactive Support here:

Ticket

Please include a video link of the bug that you experience (If possible) for proper documentation/evidence of the issue.

Thank you!

its the way it is and not a bug.. you can only put 1 of the same type item in the quickslot.. if you feel like it is annoying you must use higher recovery hp potion like meat or red potion. there are so much pot in the game ex: red pot, gold carp, alca pot, etc

I know I can't put same item in one tab and there's more pot in the game, that's not the problem.

I'll give you another example, I always buy red darts more than 300 (1 stack), and when I run out of the first 300 on the quickslot it would automatically fetch or reload another red darts available in my inventory so I can keep fighting without first dragging another stack of red darts to the quickslot, at least that's how it used to if I remember correctly.

Now why I think that this is a bug, because everytime I die and respawn/teleport to town that quickslot bar would then reload another stack of red darts. Why can't the quickslot do that without me dying/teleport first, it's unconventional.