+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shinzegen02 View Post
    SO i had a lot of requests from the guild members to prove that there Gm did in fact knowingly and purposely steal from me.
    I posted on my fb page as best i could anyways.

SuperSteve88/media_set?set=a.885581868245976.1073741832.1000038 25122094&type=3&uploaded=43

Fb Search SuperSteve88 and check the photo albums for Scammers. I no longer want the money i will be satisfied with his guild leaving and his reputation destroyed
    So this money he stole from you. How could he steal money from you in an MMO game unless you were trying to do an RMT?

btw: Learn to internet. That thing in yellow is not a URL of any kind. It is meaningless unless it is a URL.
    Perhaps post your picture to an image hosting service like http://imgur.com and provide that link?

Trust me friend, internet savvy is important if you want to get anywhere in your life.

No **** Sherlock of course we were emoting geez nothing gets past you right. Learn to copy and past it perhaps read instructions below instead of needing everything handed to you. What a retard nothing to do but complain. If you can't add anything useful to the crux of the topic then how about you shut the fu$& up wanna be Gm troll

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rohankiosk1 View Post
    No **** Sherlock of course we were emoting geez nothing gets past you right. Learn to copy and past it perhaps read instructions below instead of needing everything handed to you. What a retard nothing to do but complain. If you can't add anything useful to the crux of the topic then how about you shut the fu$& up wanna be Gm troll
    lol necroed a thread just to rage