+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Screenshot proof of Famouz Leader HardSoul Scamming

SO i had a lot of requests from the guild members to prove that there Gm did in fact knowingly and purposely steal from me.
    I posted on my fb page as best i could anyways.

SuperSteve88/media_set?set=a.885581868245976.1073741832.1000038 25122094&type=3&uploaded=43

Fb Search SuperSteve88 and check the photo albums for Scammers. I no longer want the money i will be satisfied with his guild leaving and his reputation destroyed

Everyone in this game except karren got a bad reputation already including me.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Hey nar, You gotta include me on this too. After all, according to lime trolls and so on, I sok c0ck for items, have never bought and paid for anything of my own EVER, like upgrades and what not (even tho I have EM/ IM/ paypal/ bank proof) and I guess I get all my lvls 7s (which my char always has) and all of my 500000 billion costumes from soking c0ck too and packs that I always have/ scrolls and costume patterns (to which I also have an endless supply of proof) Ohh and according to lime trolls and people who dont know fact - I also "scam" people too (which was dis proven by a gm investigation, but hey people will believe what they wanna believe)

Yeap, my reputation was shot to sh1t years ago by clueless, ill-informed people. But hey, idc, its f@#kin funny asf to constantly hear the endless gossip about me.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

lol this icey is the king of kings who has bad reputation...

Not true! I am super white and fluffy as well, nobody knows my chars tho lul. Well maybe except for karren but even she heard maybe of 2 or 3. Then again maybe I'm not pro enough and this is why people just say "charge some more rp, waste some more money".
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shinzegen02 View Post
    SO i had a lot of requests from the guild members to prove that there Gm did in fact knowingly and purposely steal from me.
    I posted on my fb page as best i could anyways.

SuperSteve88/media_set?set=a.885581868245976.1073741832.1000038 25122094&type=3&uploaded=43

Fb Search SuperSteve88 and check the photo albums for Scammers. I no longer want the money i will be satisfied with his guild leaving and his reputation destroyed
    So this money he stole from you. How could he steal money from you in an MMO game unless you were trying to do an RMT?

btw: Learn to internet. That thing in yellow is not a URL of any kind. It is meaningless unless it is a URL.
    Perhaps post your picture to an image hosting service like http://imgur.com and provide that link?

Trust me friend, internet savvy is important if you want to get anywhere in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Not true! I am super white and fluffy as well, nobody knows my chars tho lul. Well maybe except for karren but even she heard maybe of 2 or 3. Then again maybe I'm not pro enough and this is why people just say "charge some more rp, waste some more money".
    you got a bad reputation for using too much orange you are probably a carrot IRL.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

you got a bad reputation for using too much orange you are probably a carrot IRL.
    Or dutch since it's our favorite colour hue
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

orange just feels elite-ish. And besides its one of those colors which are not used by you in your sig
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

No **** Sherlock of course we were emoting geez nothing gets past you right. Learn to copy and past it perhaps read instructions below instead of needing everything handed to you. What a retard nothing to do but complain. If you can't add anything useful to the crux of the topic then how about you shut the fu$& up wanna be Gm troll