+ Reply to Thread

UTUBE channel for pvps against Scammers Famouz

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3F...bDnacGiTyQgfCA

So heres a channel i started for pvp because famouz are such lying scammers HardSoul and MiLoser especially i need proof of what goes on
    In these videos you will see 1vs1 but miloser has his priest helping to bind and vacuum etc, several times i managed to rek him before the priest got there. Oh and off camera i one shot him on 2 occasions and yes mind exchange counts

Banned
    oooooooo kaaaaaaaayyyy...

Some of this kids need some serious challenges -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Some of this kids need some serious challenges -_-
    Eh? Serious Challenges you say? Serious Challenges from a person who is promoting "I QUIT" when all you did in Jainus since beta was FARMED, CRY, wanna be rohan dictionary ( when all you did was search and google from a korean rohan ) without even having intels on real pvp and skills, how to counter each race's skill, how to come up with a strategy of defeating opponents etc. Seriously stop pretending like you know everything about rohan, ill bet 100% you dont even know how to handle a 1v1 pvp, ill bet 100% you dont even know how and when to drop skill combo's.

Funny thing is on your title it says "GUARDIAN OF KNOWLEDGE" heck even a kindergarten tech savy child can google and search things if he wants to. You did that research just to get attention and recognition but when someone ask you on real pvp and skills combo you're just a noob wanna be trying to be Mr. Know-it-all
    Last edited by EboyisOnlyone; 01-10-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rohankiosk1 View Post

So heres a channel i started for pvp because famouz are such lying scammers HardSoul and MiLoser especially i need proof of what goes on
    In these videos you will see 1vs1 but miloser has his priest helping to bind and vacuum etc, several times i managed to rek him before the priest got there. Oh and off camera i one shot him on 2 occasions and yes mind exchange counts
    Your video's are crap, it's mostly afk, boring standing or walking around maybe 10% actual pk, from that pk you seem to just kill afk partys lol. Also you're playing a totally overbuffed broken dhan and you start jerking off the moment you found out you could shotta something, well good for you, little noob.

Quote Originally Posted by EboyisOnlyone View Post
    Eh? Serious Challenges you say? Serious Challenges from a person who is promoting "I QUIT" when all you did in Jainus since beta was FARMED, CRY, wanna be rohan dictionary ( when all you did was search and google from a korean rohan ) without even having intels on real pvp and skills, how to counter each race's skill, how to come up with a strategy of defeating opponents etc. Seriously stop pretending like you know everything about rohan, ill bet 100% you dont even know how to handle a 1v1 pvp, ill bet 100% you dont even know how and when to drop skill combo's.

Funny thing is on your title it says "GUARDIAN OF KNOWLEDGE" heck even a kindergarten tech savy child can google and search things if he wants to. You did that research just to get attention and recognition but when someone ask you on real pvp and skills combo you're just a noob wanna be trying to be Mr. Know-it-all
    Like you know jacksh1t about this game. If you'd know even ONE thing about rohan you wouldn't say stuff like ''how to drop skill combo's'' or ''how to really pvp 1 vs 1''. In rohan it's just a matter of 1. paying most $ so you can buy max gear/lvl, 2. pick a broken overbuffed class and 3. faceroll your keyboard to kill people. Unless you're blind pvp is really easy in this game and doesn't require much thinking or effort, the only classes that take some skill to play are warlocks and rangers, mainly due to how important positioning is and coz warlocks have cast times on everything.

Please just shhh, don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already did, unless ofcourse you like negative attention. In which case, please do go HAM.

Quote Originally Posted by rohankiosk1 View Post

This is just sad..............
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h