+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

side not: Jezus I can still remember watching that when it was on prime time and all the episodes were new
    That characteristic music was a "code" for something spooky going on, among my friends! How nice you remember this

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Prolly the mainn reason why heaps of people play games or such, escape reality and be something else in a different dimension. (alternate ways to do so is to snort coke till you pass out but that's a less ''healthy'' way I'd say).

What they didn't show in the video is that the kangaroo got it's m8's and went back with 10 roo's and kicked the man to death, don't you be f*cking with aussia animals m7+1.
    Kinda meant something else, but nvm haha!

Andddd

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Hopeless gaem our only hope is to start a kickstarter to buy rohan from the koreans.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    What to say?
    Looks like you presented yourself here, not myself.

I play this game occasionally cause it's fun. I do it few hours a week. My happiness or existence does not depend on it. As long as I find something interesting I come here. The same is with the opera I'm visiting in two days. I'm not interested how their system is organized. If they have a good show, I go and see and have fun. If it's not interesting, I move elsewhere. Patriot park is my next stop lol. Not a place for a lady, but still

I do not consume any substances. Also, I'm not into yoga or some religion sect or any of these.
    I'm a workaholic and had times when Rohan helped me to calm down from my daily routine. Took me years to find the way to balance my private life, work, profitable hobbies, find time for myself, my workout, my reading, going out, travelling abroad... It took a little discipline, defining how I would like to feel and look like, what I want to experience in life, which people I would like to have in my life, how I want them to treat me. I see that if I want to be treated like a queen I must behave and become one (that was the easiest part haha), and treat others like kings and queens (needed some practice, but now comes naturally).
    Same is in Rohan. I try to treat people like royalties and I know that's who they really are, behind those dirty words and insults they sometimes say. I see all these players like people who trully deserve so much more in life and in the game and I know they use like 1% of their true potential. Am I stoned if I believe in this?

I felt some need to put a few comments here just for ppl to see there are different opinions.
    It must be me who's weird here, but I'm fine with that.
    Holding a plea about your life achievements/goals in a semi abandoned forum of a super toxic game in a thread that's made out of pure sarcasm ''Make rohan great again'' #gettrumped. That's like explaining a deaf and blind man, with words what the colour red is like.

No matter what queen you think you are, rohan has been going to sh1t for the past 6 years and will continue doing so. Wish you good luck spreading whatever mindset you're trying to spread but:

Oh and a personal favorite of mine that will tell anyone more than a million words could explain:

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Kinda meant something else, but nvm haha!

Andddd

I know you didn't but I did not feel to go in on what you meant so I twisted it a little xD and lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

If I was trying to spread something I'd have 2k posts so far. Hint! Hint!
    Is that mountain of salt your house or what? Fine and cosy? I know. Just carry on. Wish you luck.
    Last edited by Bubac; 12-06-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Is that mountain of salt your house or what? Fine and cosy? I know. Just carry on. Wish you luck.
    I spread salt, that should be common knowledge by now for most fellow forum campers. I have 2k posts coz in the past I used to be nice and help people but slowely I evolved into...well.....heaps of salt, trolls, insults oh yea and an idgaf attitude kek.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Good luck spreading your "positiveness" you'll need more than that in this game.

If anyone wants to compare Rohan with another game from the same year it was released try Perfect World(PWI) and come up with your own conclusions.
    I am hugely surprised with the differences.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    The Templar is now hitting like my aunt, almost no damage, even the priest hit harder than the Templar, seriously I test it my self is not an exaggeration. A healer class hits harder than a damage dealer class - what is this?!
    WAHAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious!!! 100% 10/10 would looooool!!!
    But the concern you have brought up is not. I had the same sentiment about the game several weeks ago, and most players including the ones here all agree that bad management is the main problem with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Make Rohan Great Again:

1. deport all muslims from Rohan.
    2. Temporarily ban all muslims from entering Rohan.
    3. Build a big wall and make them pay for it.
    3. Grab those female toons by the p*****.
    4. Legalize abuse of female toons.
    5. No more free healing
    6. No more taxes in EM and NPCs.
    7. Impose tarriffs on stuff forged by Lucid and E2N.
    8. Repeal all self buffs and make all buffs usable by others even dekan and dark elf buffs.
    9. Renegotiate sale of Upgrade 4.0

If you vote for Donald Rohump, he will make all those things happen.
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...