+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    You know what, we tried we really did.

When it comes to pservers, not all of us are evil beings bent on the downfall of PWiNKY, there are those among us who you could consider to be "white hatters", myself and PJ included.

But exactly as he said. We gave our very informed opinions and thoughts on what exactly needed to be done to save the game but it all fell on deaf ears. Every single one of the PWiNKY staff who listened to us have been moved on and the end result of that has been nothing more than a continuation of the status quo.

PWiNKY never wanted to save this game, from the introduction of epics way back to the catastrophic loss of player base from then on, it's only ever been about damage limitation.

I've easily spent £10k on games since I stopped playing iRohan after the introduction of epics. It could have quite easily found its way into the hands of PWiNKY, but it didn't, because they're a ****ing joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    You know what, we tried we really did.

When it comes to pservers, not all of us are evil beings bent on the downfall of PWiNKY, there are those among us who you could consider to be "white hatters", myself and PJ included.

But exactly as he said. We gave our very informed opinions and thoughts on what exactly needed to be done to save the game but it all fell on deaf ears. Every single one of the PWiNKY staff who listened to us have been moved on and the end result of that has been nothing more than a continuation of the status quo.

PWiNKY never wanted to save this game, from the introduction of epics way back to the catastrophic loss of player base from then on, it's only ever been about damage limitation.

I've easily spent £10k on games since I stopped playing iRohan after the introduction of epics. It could have quite easily found its way into the hands of PWiNKY, but it didn't, because they're a ****ing joke.
    I know what you mean. I've been there.

I was trying hard to change the game and the people and then the people I loved most just left. The items I'd worked for ages or paid for became suddenly worthless. The masters I believed were there to take care of us acted as if they had no idea what the game looked like. So, I took "the red pill".

Everyone wants the system to change first and then they would change? It is impossible. You want others to be ideal while you stay unfair? It does not work like that. I had to become what I wanted to see.

It has helped me in my work and real life. I dressed up like Trinity this year and felt perfect. People from this game inspired me to repeat: "Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great! - You have no power over me!". And all the time it is me who wanted the child to be stolen

But, that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Bubac; 12-04-2016 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    I know what you mean. I've been there.

I was trying hard to change the game and the people and then the people I loved most just left. The items I'd worked for ages or paid for became suddenly worthless. The masters I believed were there to take care of us acted as if they had no idea what the game looked like. So, I took "the red pill".

Everyone wants the system to change first and then they would change? It is impossible. You want others to be ideal while you stay unfair? It does not work like that. I had to become what I wanted to see.

It has helped me in my work and real life. I dressed up like Trinity this year and felt perfect. People from this game inspired me to repeat: "Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great! - You have no power over me!". And all the time it is me who wanted the child to be stolen

But, that's just my opinion.
    What do you smoke, I want some of that.

Beside that, Rohan is an old game, if it wants to stay popular it has to adapt and evolve in such a way it's a competitor for new, similar games. The most important aspect is, to listen to the people that play the game, what do they want and need? If you forfill their needs you will keep a happy community (that will probably grow and spend $).

This whole ''the system can't change'' thing is a load of bullsh1t. I've seen other games who went through a metamorphosis after the community started to get slim and they got back on tracks after that.

Rohan however is simply self-destructive. Like a parrot plucking it's own feathers, this game is making people quit daily.

I wish you good luck sitting in your ''happy bubble'' but soon enough someone will break it and you'll hit reality harder than harambe got killed.

R.I.P Harambe tho.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    What do you smoke, I want some of that.

Beside that, Rohan is an old game, if it wants to stay popular it has to adapt and evolve in such a way it's a competitor for new, similar games. The most important aspect is, to listen to the people that play the game, what do they want and need? If you forfill their needs you will keep a happy community (that will probably grow and spend $).

This whole ''the system can't change'' thing is a load of bullsh1t. I've seen other games who went through a metamorphosis after the community started to get slim and they got back on tracks after that.

Rohan however is simply self-destructive. Like a parrot plucking it's own feathers, this game is making people quit daily.

I wish you good luck sitting in your ''happy bubble'' but soon enough someone will break it and you'll hit reality harder than harambe got killed.

R.I.P Harambe tho.
    Thanks for your comment.

You see that you offered all solutions, we all know the definition of a good game. Still, why aren't we playing these perfect games?

Anyone playing a perfect game would never find this awesome metaphor with a parrot plucking it's own feathers haha.
    And you forgot the costumes? Like some hand-me-down last season clothes for orphans lol

It's ok if you see me in a "happy bubble" but you could also describe it as a common sense dancing - in your own words.

Who knows, this game could last forever. If it becomes a hologram, we can buy those huge goggles . If it stops today, we'll enjoy our nice memories, full of scars and bloody battles of course and move on. All these possibilities are open and real.

What's wrong with doing your best now, trying to be the best possible version of yourself now, and just waiting with anticipation and joy for what comes next?

Yes, you're right, it's bullsh1t to say that the system can't change. Read again. I was saying the opposite. The system inevitably changes when you change first. That's how it works. Sadly, and quite logically, it does not work in the other direction

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    Thanks for your comment.

You see that you offered all solutions, we all know the definition of a good game. Still, why aren't we playing these perfect games?
    Í'm playing other games which are in fact, fairly perfect to me. I quit rohan.

Anyone playing a perfect game would never find this awesome metaphor with a parrot plucking it's own feathers haha.
    And you forgot the costumes? Like some hand-me-down last season clothes for orphans lol
    Rohan costumes are mostly sexist (not that I care but still) most other games have far better costumes and many more optiones

It's ok if you see me in a "happy bubble" but you could also describe it as a common sense dancing - in your own words.
    it's a happy stoner bubble, it has nothing to do with my quoted line which refers to humor

Who knows, this game could last forever. If it becomes a hologram, we can buy those huge goggles . If it stops today, we'll enjoy our nice memories, full of scars and bloody battles of course and move on. All these possibilities are open and real.

What's wrong with doing your best now, trying to be the best possible version of yourself now, and just waiting with anticipation and joy for what comes next?
    You wot m8, I'd keep these lines for some motivational speech, not for this forum or this game. I has nothing to do with this game lmaoooo

Yes, you're right, it's bullsh1t to say that the system can't change. Read again. I was saying the opposite. The system inevitably changes when you change first. That's how it works. Sadly, and quite logically, it does not work in the other direction
    ''The system inevitably changes when you change first''

This is bullsh1t, the system has been the same since this game opened and it hasn't changed a bit no matter how much people change or well ''quit'' lmao. You can get up erry morning, drink a vegan shake, do some yoga and have a ''I'm gonna beat the world'' mindset (which isn't a bad mindset btw) but you're never gonna change this system lmao, never.

Not to burst your bubble but....dream on - Aerosmith
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Some times when visiting the forums I feel like I've slipped into some other dimension. And I'm standing here scratching my head thinking "eh"

Anyone else get that feeling or its it just me? Am I weird? Lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Some times when visiting the forums I feel like I've slipped into some other dimension. And I'm standing here scratching my head thinking "eh"

LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Prolly the mainn reason why heaps of people play games or such, escape reality and be something else in a different dimension. (alternate ways to do so is to snort coke till you pass out but that's a less ''healthy'' way I'd say).

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    What they didn't show in the video is that the kangaroo got it's m8's and went back with 10 roo's and kicked the man to death, don't you be f*cking with aussia animals m7+1.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    ''The system inevitably changes when you change first''

This is bullsh1t, the system has been the same since this game opened and it hasn't changed a bit no matter how much people change or well ''quit'' lmao. You can get up erry morning, drink a vegan shake, do some yoga and have a ''I'm gonna beat the world'' mindset (which isn't a bad mindset btw) but you're never gonna change this system lmao, never.

Not to burst your bubble but....dream on - Aerosmith
    What to say?
    Looks like you presented yourself here, not myself.

I play this game occasionally cause it's fun. I do it few hours a week. My happiness or existence does not depend on it. As long as I find something interesting I come here. The same is with the opera I'm visiting in two days. I'm not interested how their system is organized. If they have a good show, I go and see and have fun. If it's not interesting, I move elsewhere. Patriot park is my next stop lol. Not a place for a lady, but still

I do not consume any substances. Also, I'm not into yoga or some religion sect or any of these.
    I'm a workaholic and had times when Rohan helped me to calm down from my daily routine. Took me years to find the way to balance my private life, work, profitable hobbies, find time for myself, my workout, my reading, going out, travelling abroad... It took a little discipline, defining how I would like to feel and look like, what I want to experience in life, which people I would like to have in my life, how I want them to treat me. I see that if I want to be treated like a queen I must behave and become one (that was the easiest part haha), and treat others like kings and queens (needed some practice, but now comes naturally).
    Same is in Rohan. I try to treat people like royalties and I know that's who they really are, behind those dirty words and insults they sometimes say. I see all these players like people who trully deserve so much more in life and in the game and I know they use like 1% of their true potential. Am I stoned if I believe in this?

I felt some need to put a few comments here just for ppl to see there are different opinions.
    It must be me who's weird here, but I'm fine with that.
    Last edited by Bubac; 12-05-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Banned

side note: Jezus I can still remember watching that when it was on prime time and all the episodes were new
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-06-2016 at 06:21 AM.