+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Make Rohan great again!

I am sure that many old players and also the new ones (which are very few unfortunately), totally disagree with the way Rohan is in the last period of time. The balance patch with some exemptions proved to be a disaster, at the end it just replaced an over powered race with another one. The Giant is giving huge damage (everyone knows the 800 000 damage), the dhan si also over powered.
    The Templar is now hitting like my aunt, almost no damage, even the priest hit harder than the Templar, seriously I test it my self is not an exaggeration. A healer class hits harder than a damage dealer class - what is this?!
    The game is ruled by uncertainty, you invest huge money and time in a character just to be nerfed or changed after short time which is a very bad thing.
    There are less and less people playing this game, almost everyone is quitting as a consequence of very bad polices and very bad game management.
    I provoke you guys to write what you disagree with, what is bad, stupid and annoying, what you dont like on how the game is managed and what should be changed!

Banned
    Make Rohan Great Again:

1. deport all muslims from Rohan.
    2. Temporarily ban all muslims from entering Rohan.
    3. Build a big wall and make them pay for it.
    3. Grab those female toons by the p*****.
    4. Legalize abuse of female toons.
    5. No more free healing
    6. No more taxes in EM and NPCs.
    7. Impose tarriffs on stuff forged by Lucid and E2N.
    8. Repeal all self buffs and make all buffs usable by others even dekan and dark elf buffs.
    9. Renegotiate sale of Upgrade 4.0

If you vote for Donald Rohump, he will make all those things happen.

)))))))))))) I laughed so much!
    I like how you see the salvation of this game in 9 points )))))
    The title is funny indeed and it was supposed to be like that, even if we would like to become real...
    I mean seriously now, the things are very bad in this game... so try to be serious PenguinJoe and come with solutions... :P

Hahahahjajajjajajjajajahahahhahah @ Joe... I almost pissed myself

Banned
    There is reason behind my madness.

Myself and a few others worked closely with GMs in this game to try and save it from an epic crash & burn. We have submitted proposals, including detailed cost/benefit analyses. Of the 5 major proposals made, only one was only partially accepted by Korea for implementing. Because of that now there is now more than 1 DPS class that can hold its own during pvp. But as you can see it is not enough because they turned around and pretty much made reaching end-game level unattainable unless you have your hands on Trump's billions.

That level of acceptance, and the complete lack of accreditation left those of us that participated in that "Think Tank" to throw up our hands and say "f@@k it all to hell!" while we wait for the game to finally die (after which we will see about making those ideas happen ourselves). So now whenever I see threads asking for ideas on how to save this game, I provide whimsical responses rather than anything serious. I have already given my serious ideas to the game and had my efforts ignored. This is the extent to which I am willing to help them now - by providing some amusement for the others here.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-03-2016 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Make Rohan Great Again:

1. deport all muslims from Rohan.
    2. Temporarily ban all muslims from entering Rohan.
    3. Build a big wall and make them pay for it.
    3. Grab those female toons by the p*****.
    4. Legalize abuse of female toons.
    5. No more free healing
    6. No more taxes in EM and NPCs.
    7. Impose tarriffs on stuff forged by Lucid and E2N.
    8. Repeal all self buffs and make all buffs usable by others even dekan and dark elf buffs.
    9. Renegotiate sale of Upgrade 4.0

If you vote for Donald Rohump, he will make all those things happen.
    Don't know if to laugh or to cry, or maybe cry from laughter.

Myself and a few others worked closely with GMs in this game to try and save it from an epic crash & burn. We have submitted proposals, including detailed cost/benefit analyses. Of the 5 major proposals made, only one was only partially accepted by Korea for implementing. Because of that now there is now more than 1 DPS class that can hold its own during pvp. But as you can see it is not enough because they turned around and pretty much made reaching end-game level unattainable unless you have your hands on Trump's billions.

That level of acceptance, and the complete lack of accreditation left those of us that participated in that "Think Tank" to throw up our hands and say "f@@k it all to hell!" while we wait for the game to finally die (after which we will see about making those ideas happen ourselves). So now whenever I see threads asking for ideas on how to save this game, I provide whimsical responses rather than anything serious. I have already given my serious ideas to the game and had my efforts ignored. This is the extent to which I am willing to help them now - by providing some amusement for the others here.
    We tried and as expected, we lost lol. Nothing left but to troll untill this game dies.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I totally agree with you that this game will crash and burn at some point, however I don't even think it will be an epic crash like you suggested...
    I worked also myself with one of the GMs on some game issues and some of them are even today not solved.
    I make this thread, thinking that if many of us will shout loud enough maybe someone will hear us, but is definitely useless.
    Now I understand that I was a bit naive and that those who should hear us are now busy making their luggage to leave...
    Let's have a good wine while watching how this game is going down... is everything we can do...

P.S. Do you guys play already any other games?

Banned
    Keep up with your hope.
    But some of us have only just so much hope to give before we accept the inevitable.

There are a few other games I frequent - WoW (when I feel like inflicting some pain on myself), BDO, Riders of Icarus, Aion (my own server), Tera (on rare occasions) and a whole bunch of others that I haven't logged in for months.

Ok, let's make it great! What stops us?

This game is already great for me. it's exactly the same as life itself.
    We can accept the changes with laughs or with frustration. The game is as dirty as your own eyes.

Any game depends on how its community sees it. Look at My Little Pony lol or hundreds of other silly things.

I see you mention gms here, ... but I don't see how they can influence our gaming experience. I can only thank them for maintaining it. You need some resources and people to do it and I'm thankful for that. It's a free game anyway, which most people forget.

Generally speaking, people always prefer tasting some hell first before they finally touch heaven, otherwise we'd be perfect always.
    We seem to enjoy challenges and when we show off, talk about our victories, we always first show our scars and talk about hardships

The same is with this game, which is far from ideal, but that's why we're hanging out here hahaha
    Last edited by Bubac; 12-03-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Myself and a few others worked closely with GMs in this game to try and save it from an epic crash & burn.
    I understand that you wanted to do something, but you see, if you put the words "to save" and "epic crash & burn" in the same sentence, it sounds so American to all the rest of the world lol.
    You entertain us all the time with fear, which is at the very bottom of human emotions. It keeps a person paralysed and if you want to do something, you should not fear anything, not to mention other people.
    Last edited by Bubac; 12-03-2016 at 05:00 PM.