Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

SEAL’s Next Top Artist!: Christmas Edition

The holiday season is here and we would like to kick it off with another awesome art contest!

Congratulations to the winners!

1st Place GM's Pick: Vacationcraft (A)

1st Place Community Favorite: Acerola (D)

2nd Place: Ladyflamma (D)
    3rd Place: Utahime (D)

Runners-up: Lynne (D), Exbest (D), Aelianna (D) and Prasejarah (D)

Pay close attention as great rewards await our winners!

Event Duration:

A. Forums:
    Start : December 05, 2016 at 12:00 AM PST
    End : December 11, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST
    B. Facebook:
    Start : December 12, 2016 at 4:00 AM PST
    End : December 16, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST
    Note:

The artwork(s) created must display SEAL Online: Blades of Destiny qualities. The merrier it is, the higher the chances for you to win!

What are SEAL Online: Blades of Destiny qualities? Simple! Make it look like it's from the game! Show off your character or the world of SEAL Online and you'll be just fine!

Mechanics:

1. Submissions must be both Holiday/Christmas themed and Seal Online related.
    2. Participants can choose to draw a manga, illustration, or edit an in-game screenshot. Whatever medium they wish!
    3. Submissions can be re-uploaded and edited as long as it’s before the due date.
    4. Use of licensed characters from other games or anime is NOT allowed.
    5. Participants must submit their artwork through the Event’s Forum Thread within the Event Period with the following information:
    5.1. Server
    5.2. Character Name
    Top 8 entries will be chosen by our GMs and will be announced on December 12, 2016 at 4:00 AM PST..

The images will then be uploaded on Facebook and the winners will be decided by the number of Likes their entries get. Remember! The likers must like the Official Facebook Page in order for their likes/votes to be counted! (Yes, we do check them!)

Rewards:

Top 8 Entries will be chosen and uploaded to our Facebook Page:
    o Here are the rewards awaiting the winners:
    1st Place : 5,000 RPs
    2nd Place : 3,000 RPs
    3rd Place : 2,000 RPs
    5 Runners-up : 1,000 RPs

GM's choice : 7,000 RPs
    Last edited by Melloncollie; 12-17-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Again ??? Wtf ! We had this for Halloween and now we have this for Christmas????

Ya, wth is this same event, same prize, all same???? Later another top artist event for new year? Good Job!

wtf GM, are srious makes event like this again? ITS SO BORING !!! already 2 months more without any good event, and you guys just planning event like this for us as players, its not makes us happy or join with the event like this, just counted if there is have 1000 players in game, only 100 people knows this event and the rest didnt want to join with the event like it or never open the forum to read the event, from thousand players you just wanna gift the reward for the winner, you guys need to makes some event with all players will be the winner, we are so boring without any event, just Warzone and collect item (ITS NOT EVENT), every week just like that....please think if you want to make some event for player, make it Global like in game, so all players can do work hard to get it the reward...SO UPSET AS PLAYERS !!!

LOL! You don't want free RP's? Not that I'm siding with the GM's but seriously they are giving away RP's for you to spend. And what if they remove this event for good? You'll going to complain again? Crybabies!

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    LOL! You don't want free RP's? Not that I'm siding with the GM's but seriously they are giving away RP's for you to spend. And what if they remove this event for good? You'll going to complain again? Crybabies!
    you don't get the point ! do you want all the event like this ??? just free RPS ??? Halloween , Christmas even New Year ???

Is there nothing they can do for special event ???

Don't just want to get """ Free """ RPS

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    you don't get the point ! do you want all the event like this ??? just free RPS ??? Halloween , Christmas even New Year ???

Is there nothing they can do for special event ???

Don't just want to get """ Free """ RPS
    Ok cry moar please. FYI this event is monthly so yeah. What I'm trying to say here is at least they have this event that gives free RPs. In other games, I hardly find them giving away something like this. AND IF you guys want new event you can always suggest instead of whining and typing fck you GM's! It doesn't really help the community.

I will never be surprised if they remove this as well; as they can only see fk you GM I don't fking like this event. Good luck cry babies!

how bout player who want to join and then lose... can u give something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    how bout player who want to join and then lose... can u give something ?
    yups thats what i mean as well, we need real event and a whole players can join with the event and get the reward,

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast