Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    did u know have to fun i game? its not WHAT WE DONT LIKE THIS EVENT BUT ITS ALREADY BORED IN GAME U KNOW? AND NOT IN GAME EVENT AGAIN? U PLAY SEAL THIS GAME HOW LONG U PLAY IT? U NEW JUST START LEVELING? OR RICH GUY WITH CAN SPEND ALL PENY FOR GAMBLING NOT ALL PLAYER LIKE THAT NOT ALL PLAYER CAN SPEND MUCH PENY BUT THAT MAKE U ENJOY TO SPEND PENY JUST BECAUSE MUCH PEOPLE PLAYING SO U CAN SELL U TRASH GAMBLING FOR THEM WHO NOT GAMBLING JUST THINK ITS LIKE 30:70 PEOPLE WHO SPEND MUCH PENY TO ENJOY THIS GAME SO THINK BEFORE SAYING!!

We are GAMERS not an Artist, we like pvp we like pve, we like explore the dungeon and a whole world in the game, so give us some competitive event please

the game has nothing to do with painting they put Evan drawing

I saw the replies here and see that you guys want IN-GAME Event and not this Forum/Facebook event.

Better start replying what kind of IN-Game Events you like, they always consider your feedback.

About how they judge the image, The highest likes in the FB Page will likely placed. And I think the GM will pick 1 winner of 7,000 RP as GM's Choice. That's the highest reward so far.

so it should be a good draw? digital or manual free? which certainly looks less good manual with a digital artificial

I really appreciate GM's work. But, is the reward only for winner? There is no reward for participants? I hope if there's event drawing like this again, u can give some little reward to participants. Thanks. Love SEAL.

is this a game or a social media? i thought this is a game, and IF YOU GM AND F*** BRAIN think this "seal online" a game then the appropiate event should be in game event. but i guess beggars cant be choosers, but you should know its incredibly weird that a "game" get event outside the game for 4 months no new update and implement the same event again and again

I bet, that will not any snow in elim or lime this year

LOL no one posting any art, maybe we should post something like "no update no GM" Dead online blade of destiny
    Last edited by KeisukeSakamori; 12-06-2016 at 01:40 AM.

Server: Duran
    Character Name: Clownmuza