Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    LOL! You don't want free RP's? Not that I'm siding with the GM's but seriously they are giving away RP's for you to spend. And what if they remove this event for good? You'll going to complain again? Crybabies!
    hey dude i wanna give a **** for you rubbish, just talking with my hand, wasting time if i need to explain to you what i mean

Ok cry moar please. FYI this event is monthly so yeah. What I'm trying to say here is at least they have this event that gives free RPs. In other games, I hardly find them giving away something like this. AND IF you guys want new event you can always suggest instead of whining and typing fck you GM's! It doesn't really help the community.
    so , all you can see is " free " ??? a special holiday just an artist event is all you want ?

not everyone wants a " free" event like this for special holiday

don't just like a dog waiting a bone from his owner ~~~ or like a beggar wants " free " money or food from the others~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    so , all you can see is " free " ??? a special holiday just an artist event is all you want ?

not everyone wants a " free" event like this for special holiday

don't just like a dog waiting a bone from his owner ~~~ or like a beggar wants " free " money or food from the others~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by ayamcantik View Post
    hey dude i wanna give a **** for you rubbish, just talking with my hand, wasting time if i need to explain to you what i mean
    QQ moar cry babies. Give us a favor and leave this thread if you don't like the event.

QQ moar cry babies.
    poor dog , just stand with your owner and hope your owner will give you a bone for your loyalty ~~

poor dog , just stand with your owner and hope your owner will give you a bone for your loyalty ~~
    Oh really? You don't like the event right? Why still linger here?

Oh really? You don't like the event right? Why still linger here?
    i don't like the event doesn't mean i don't like this game , that's a stupid question...

well , you better to go to see a doctor and check you IQ ... poor guy ... pray for you ...

i don't like the event doesn't mean i don't like this game , that's a stupid question...
    Did I say you don't like the game? Don't put words in my mouth

Hello Everyone!

All of your inputs or feedback are much appreciated. I cannot promise immediate implementation, but rest assured that your concerns are taken into consideration. So let us stop arguing, this event is for everyone who loves to show their inner artist. Please don't ruin the thread.

for some reason, i agree with the word "FREE RPS"
    but, not all player in this world just like you.
    I bold and underline that word because that's the main point

some ppl enjoy playing game from in-game events. for your information, starting this 1st week of december, some games release the Christmas-New Year events. they release IN-GAME EVENT. so, they who giving protest is about IN-GAME EVENTS. this event isn't IN-GAME EVENT. if you want example about in-game events, remember Mjolnir event?

and if some ppl doesnt like the events, they will just skip it and they have a rights to give a feedback.
    if u love the events, sure go on, no one will distrubing you for enjoying the events.

so, isn't about FREE STUFFS, CRY BABY

staff should check the image first not like halloween using image from google and got win. just waw dissapointed 2 people got 2nd and 3rd winner rewards.
    all winner should be choosen by GM, i think if by Like is not fair.