+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dudacct View Post
    ye this happened to me in ron the other day and it is pretty annoying however it sorta works both ways. Venging also allows you to travel faster. I often lvl in ron with my dhan in invis so every time i get rpk'd i can just venge back and continue farming within 1 minute. If venging wasnt an option then i would need to run back there which takes like 10 min and is boring af, and if you are scrolling as well its a lot of time to burn running back to exp spots. I even have a char that i keep at ron just for venging just incase my dhan is dead as well.

I do agree however it is pretty stupid someone can atk you while ur afk on hk and then just get to veng on you for the next 2 weeks. My suggestion would be having an option on HK to ignore attacking players, but i have no idea how hard it would be to implement that. or something easier would be to give out more summon rings or make them more obtainable.

that just my opinion
    That wouldnt work because then every rumir and priest would just hk pvp to ignore attacks.

What has to happen is the cost for a venge recharge has to be increased to scale with how much crones we have. I know I have over 15 billion crones thats 50000 venges but if the venge cost was lets say 30m you now have 500 venges for 15b crones.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

yeah this issue has been brought many times already.
    The easiest fix for this is to prevent vengeance created for those pink char.

Pink name = Hostile Character
    Killing Pink is a matter of self-defense, so no hit list/Vengeance should be made.
    Venge is only for those who get killed by Pink not the other way around.

But yeah I doubt they will ever fix this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    yeah this issue has been brought many times already.
    The easiest fix for this is to prevent vengeance created for those pink char.

Pink name = Hostile Character
    Killing Pink is a matter of self-defense, so no hit list/Vengeance should be made.
    Venge is only for those who get killed by Pink not the other way around.

But yeah I doubt they will ever fix this issue.
    This is what I and others suggested in the past as well, it once used to work like that but they changed it. Either that or the suggestion Sunny did to increase the cost of venges greatly with every venge so it would get really costly to venge someone 24/7
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by baliprod View Post
    Is this really how the vengeance system is supposed to work ? we go to a spot and start farming. Shortly after a naked char attacks you and dies within seconds of being hit with area skill. That player now has up to 14 days of unrestricted venge on us,and really in theory its for infinity cause he can just repeat the process to keep the venge on you. He then venges us with an OP party 24/7. Now as far as im concerned,this system is being abused and should be changed.

Myself like many other players in this game spend x amount of money buying HKs,costume patterns,exp scrolls etc on a monthly basis just to play the game.(cause by no means is it free to play) where is the incentive for us to keep spending for the privilege of being venged 24/7.

Venge should only be offered to someone for 1 time only.
    I bet theres not many players would disagree with that.

Well your probably wondering why im not sending this by ticket,thats because i know many players have addressed this issue by ticket.They just got an automated reply to say their ticket was recieved,and no response after that.

I know players have left this game in their droves because of this issue.
    Surly its not in the best interest of Rohan to have this current version of vengeance system in operation.

Feel free to add your concerns about this issue on this thread.
    GMs do read the forum,maybe when they see how much this a negative part of the game.They just might do something about it.

Oh and i challenge any Rohan staff member to give a good reason why this honor vengeange system is good for the game.
    It's the survival of the fittest out here, dude. It's a kill or be killed world; a fight-or-flight scenario. If they come at you, whoop their butts, but if they're too powerful, try changing your character's name so that you can start anew.

Starscream once said: "Sometimes, even cowards do survive." If you can't do anything about it, try taking the coward's path for now. Train harder and get PAYBACK!

Grrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh!!!!! lol.
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 12-02-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    It's the survival of the fittest out here, dude. It's a kill or be killed world; a fight-or-flight scenario. If they come at you, whoop their butts, but if they're too powerful, try changing your character's name so that you can start anew.

Starscream once said: "Sometimes, even cowards do survive." If you can't do anything about it, try taking the coward's path for now. Train harder and get PAYBACK!

Grrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh!!!!! lol.
    That's just plain stupid what you said lol. You can't do anything about people venging you 24/7 with full partys that zerg kill you. With a server population this low, changing ur name wouldn't help either, people are dense but not THAT dense.

train harder, really? you mean pay more $ and still get zerged lol, please
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    That's just plain stupid what you said lol. You can't do anything about people venging you 24/7 with full partys that zerg kill you. With a server population this low, changing ur name wouldn't help either, people are dense but not THAT dense.

train harder, really? you mean pay more $ and still get zerged lol, please
    LoL that's the best I could come up at the time. Now that I'm sober, reading my own comment again makes zero sense hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    LoL that's the best I could come up at the time. Now that I'm sober, reading my own comment again makes zero sense hahahaha.
    lmao...well at least it made me chuckle xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    lmao...well at least it made me chuckle xD
    Hahahaha! ◄---- *Insert "At least I tried" meme here!*