+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PVP honor vengeance system (really)

Is this really how the vengeance system is supposed to work ? we go to a spot and start farming. Shortly after a naked char attacks you and dies within seconds of being hit with area skill. That player now has up to 14 days of unrestricted venge on us,and really in theory its for infinity cause he can just repeat the process to keep the venge on you. He then venges us with an OP party 24/7. Now as far as im concerned,this system is being abused and should be changed.

Myself like many other players in this game spend x amount of money buying HKs,costume patterns,exp scrolls etc on a monthly basis just to play the game.(cause by no means is it free to play) where is the incentive for us to keep spending for the privilege of being venged 24/7.

Venge should only be offered to someone for 1 time only.
    I bet theres not many players would disagree with that.

Well your probably wondering why im not sending this by ticket,thats because i know many players have addressed this issue by ticket.They just got an automated reply to say their ticket was recieved,and no response after that.

I know players have left this game in their droves because of this issue.
    Surly its not in the best interest of Rohan to have this current version of vengeance system in operation.

Feel free to add your concerns about this issue on this thread.
    GMs do read the forum,maybe when they see how much this a negative part of the game.They just might do something about it.

Oh and i challenge any Rohan staff member to give a good reason why this honor vengeange system is good for the game.

Venge is good for the game the only problem is the price is not scale anymore. Gotta be changed from 300k to 30m minimum.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

your a crack pot

lets put it a slightly different way,its ppl who have giving up leveling because they are pissed off throwing money into a game that gives them very little exp for their buck.
    they pay no money and the ppl leaving pay no money.Wow at this rate the server will be closed soon.

ye this happened to me in ron the other day and it is pretty annoying however it sorta works both ways. Venging also allows you to travel faster. I often lvl in ron with my dhan in invis so every time i get rpk'd i can just venge back and continue farming within 1 minute. If venging wasnt an option then i would need to run back there which takes like 10 min and is boring af, and if you are scrolling as well its a lot of time to burn running back to exp spots. I even have a char that i keep at ron just for venging just incase my dhan is dead as well.

I do agree however it is pretty stupid someone can atk you while ur afk on hk and then just get to veng on you for the next 2 weeks. My suggestion would be having an option on HK to ignore attacking players, but i have no idea how hard it would be to implement that. or something easier would be to give out more summon rings or make them more obtainable.

that just my opinion

Better quit ^^

The will never change it or fix other bugs, i ask it like 1000 times the last 6 years but nothing happend... deal.with it.. the dont care

Quote Originally Posted by baliprod View Post
    Is this really how the vengeance system is supposed to work ? we go to a spot and start farming. Shortly after a naked char attacks you and dies within seconds of being hit with area skill. That player now has up to 14 days of unrestricted venge on us,and really in theory its for infinity cause he can just repeat the process to keep the venge on you. He then venges us with an OP party 24/7. Now as far as im concerned,this system is being abused and should be changed.

Myself like many other players in this game spend x amount of money buying HKs,costume patterns,exp scrolls etc on a monthly basis just to play the game.(cause by no means is it free to play) where is the incentive for us to keep spending for the privilege of being venged 24/7.

Venge should only be offered to someone for 1 time only.
    I bet theres not many players would disagree with that.

Well your probably wondering why im not sending this by ticket,thats because i know many players have addressed this issue by ticket.They just got an automated reply to say their ticket was recieved,and no response after that.

I know players have left this game in their droves because of this issue.
    Surly its not in the best interest of Rohan to have this current version of vengeance system in operation.

Feel free to add your concerns about this issue on this thread.
    GMs do read the forum,maybe when they see how much this a negative part of the game.They just might do something about it.

Oh and i challenge any Rohan staff member to give a good reason why this honor vengeange system is good for the game.
    Just deal with that, they cannot do it coz it cause money for them update the game. so pk comes just inhale punch your monitor. peace!

Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    Just deal with that, they cannot do it coz it cause money for them update the game. so pk comes just inhale punch your monitor. peace!
    ye it doesnt really bother me that much tbh lol

I think in my opinion that the one who initiated the attack and become purple would not be able to get Vengeance even he killed. And another thing that vengeance should be unable to dead char.