+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

WTS/T katar 3.0 upgrade

Good afternoon,

Inform that I sell / tarde upgrade katar 3.0 Max crit + DD.
    Interest in:
    E-cash , Upgr staff 3.0 + item, upg dagger+item+++++++

thanks Rohanians (wtf lol)

you still have this for sale?

yes I do have, 3.0 upgrade katar but I let you know in advance that your 20k ecash offer together with your behavour it's no acceptable.

your price of 75kecash is not acceptable

your trying selling that katar since summer and no one buy it...... maybe the problem is your overprice item. Think about it.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

brujohechizero think that the problem is that I quit the game since summer and I really don't care about your noob opinion cause you 1-3 crits player.
    since summer I got over then guess what?!?! exactly I don't no, maybe 0 offer I got, beleive on that KID
    , anyway hilarius, one of u already have offer me 65k ecash and was REJECTED true story, one of many offer I got and this one was from you so I really don't know why u stile complaining,

Anyway keep trying, u stile will be one hit. (pro dhans with 2.0 katar upg - what a LOL)

and btw dudacct growup kid u don't need to create accounts just to make offers. stile REJECT
    Last edited by Gemello; 12-29-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    brujohechizero think that the problem is that I quit the game since summer and I really don't care about your noob opinion cause you 1-3 crits player.
    since summer I got over then guess what?!?! exactly I don't no, maybe 0 offer I got, beleive on that KID
    , anyway hilarius, one of u already have offer me 65k ecash and was REJECTED true story, one of many offer I got and this one was from you so I really don't know why u stile complaining,

Anyway keep trying, u stile will be one hit. (pro dhans with 2.0 katar upg - what a LOL)
    Nobody gonna pay you 75k for a lame pixel weapon. Rohan game ain't worth it.

No sale here folks. This guy is not seriously selling his katar.

Look elsewhere - like maybe talk to your friends or guildmates playing dhans to buy your weapons. Guaranteed you won 't be paying no stinking 75K for it.

Happy Hollydaze!

I've seen onyx sets get sold for 80k ecash, abso set +12 for 197k ecash, 3.0 xbow for 66k ecash (I sold it or rather traded and sold the items) and seen many more items go for high(er) prices.

The cap is 99k for 1 item, if you wanna buy an upg and someone is asking 75k (it's a lot) but he won't sell it for lower, what are you gonna do? You either won't buy it and you won't have it or you'll buy it. There's few 3.0 upgs in game and no upg sales so people are out of options.

I'm not saying that 75k for a weapon is a normal price, heck it's retarded but people actually buy stuff for insane prices, thus why people keep trying to sell for insane prices.

Also brujoh, you're not one to talk, you were trying to sell like crappy 1.0 upgs and what not for what 30-40k ecash in the past? You've percentually overpriced items way worse than this guy.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

First I do sell my katar that is not a lie, second it's mine I ask what I want for it, third and last... Best class on game: DHAN what maks the best weapon to have katar upg 3.0 where do you see 3.0 katars selling?!? ohh u don't, if u do let me know Rohan player, anyway I got offer of 70k ecash already didin't sold it, guess what?!?! that dudactt already offer me 65k ecash and he talks (no trash talk , I can prove)
    ,,,,, Solo player on new maps since the opening, SOLLO DHAN anywhere including Boss quests (115+10) haha that's hilarious TOP 3/5 Dhan on server. Joe u stile 1 shot. (make more toons and waste more time and pretend to be someone u are not. pff pfff Retarded kids is what this game is full off.
    (in case u didin't get it PinguimJoe) You belong to the group, what makes u a retarded!
    Last edited by Gemello; 12-29-2016 at 03:03 PM.