+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    buddy, u don't know anything, and I really don't care if u are 1 hit or not,. what I say is that I sell my items for the right price, not for the price you want or the price you think it worth you know?!? you don't like? pass it stupid kid.. what a looool I'm wrighting here thinking of you beeing a ignorant child without any education at all, fell sad for you kid!
    even if I keep my 3.0 katar what is the wrong on that?!?! is the best weapon to have for the best class on game am I right?!?.!!

what a LOL! I don't really have to prove anything to you dude or to anyone, that is your kid talk,!!

Sell
    4x upgrade 3.0 KATAR MAX CRIT + ABS (43%CRIT + 9%ABS)
    4x Feathers +12
    2x Feathers +10
    Fox3 , Lion3 , Royal Dragon3 , Fairy3
    Darkness str set 1khp +9
    Walter +7
    Talis AGI +7
    Last edited by Gemello; 12-31-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    buddy, u don't know anything, and I really don't care if u are 1 hit or not,. what I say is that I sell my items for the right price, not for the price you want or the price you think it worth you know?!? you don't like? pass it stupid kid.. what a looool I'm wrighting here thinking of you beeing a ignorant child without any education at all, fell sad for you kid!
    even if I keep my 3.0 katar what is the wrong on that?!?! is the best weapon to have for the best class on game am I right?!?.!!

what a LOL! I don't really have to prove anything to you dude or to anyone, that is your kid talk,!!
    Apparently you do since you keep saying it.
    I love all the insults & rage. Doesn't bother me since it only reflects your own intelligence when you do.

So be sure to take note folks.

He says it himself. He sets the price, does not negotiate and will not sell otherwise.
    If I had such an attitude to buying/selling I would never have sold my house for $750K, downsized to a brand new $450K house and put the rest in the bank --
    -- all in the time this guy says he has been trying to sell his stuff

first you don't need to LIE once more cause I never said what you are saying that I said ok?!?
    second, your comment for your achivements on real life is good but only for you, WHO CARES?!? I don't, anyway even with all those pro achivements u look a guy very very sad to beeing here all the time (only if u lie)!
    for last: u kill me with your point of view, Amazing, what a LOL! it's enough seriously u are just stupid !!

Sell
    4x Feathers +12
    2x Feathers +10
    Darkness str set 1khp +9
    Walter +7
    Talis AGI +7

( don't get mad if I don't accept your offer, thanks)
    Last edited by Gemello; 12-31-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Let me kow if interest. ( I do sell for the right price no more no less , just the right one )
    the right price????? hahahaha you mean the right overprice
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

hmm.... I let you know that 20k isn't the right price buddy.

Banned
    first you don't need to LIE once more cause I never said what you are saying that I said ok?!?
    second, your comment for your achivements on real life is good but only for you, WHO CARES?!? I don't, anyway even with all those pro achivements u look a guy very very sad to beeing here all the time (only if u lie)!
    for last: u kill me with your point of view, Amazing, what a LOL! it's enough seriously u are just stupid !!
    Did I lie? really? Anybody here can read what you yourself wrote. You have said that you have you turned away offers of 65K and 70K for something that you want 75K. No negotiation. Simply refusing offers. Don't see the lie unless you are the one doing it. You aren't lying are you?

Why did I write what I did? That is how you sell something. You negotiate and come to a price that is satisfactory to both buyer and seller.
    I have much wisdom to impart to you young padawan.

From my sale i got my gold. What did you get? Oh wait Nothing!
    I had hoped my example might teach something of the dynamics of selling your sh1t.

But this will probably get me some more really entertaining rage so its all good.

well buddy once more u are ridiuclous and that's it,

I will tell you how it works, I play this game 5 years never spent a ****kingg pennyy and I have and I actually sell all the following ITEMS:
    Sell
    4x Feathers +12
    2x Feathers +10
    Darkness str set 1khp +9
    Walter +7
    Talis AGI +7

this is how it works for me,
    NOW if you want spent 600k on a game for you to play, it's your problem, if you want to spent 600k in cars your problem. if you are smarter then all the others and you think the ppl is stupid stile your problem ,,
    its your opinion not mine, once more you talking about your personal achievements think I will not do cause it'sījust Ridiculous,.
    I would advice you to stop reply on this post case if you wanna buy something I will not sell for u and I don't really wanna ear your opinion and your problems cause I didin't ask anything LOL!

now about the game I can talk and once more I let u know, you one hit!

Damage

BHAM

Damage

BHAM

( don't get mad if I don't accept your offer, thanks)

lol no one here is mad dude except for you, seriously if they offer u "65k" why you refuse that? I think you lie about that offer....... and btw how you know hes 1 shot? did you kill him before? For sure he can 1 shot you with his carbon steel katana hahahaha
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me