+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    But I have yet to see a Ferrari in this thread.

Point is you are selling an Upgrade 3 katar. There are LOTS of upgrade 3 Katars.
    What makes yours worth 75K ($750 US) in a game that has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel?
    Haven't seen anything that makes your Upg 3 Katar better than any other Upg 3 Katar. Just words in a forum.

Sooo... Ferrari no. Perhaps a beemer. Maybe. The fact is there are things in this game that have more effect on how you play than an upgrade weapon. If you have an upgrade weapon, even the godliest upgrade weapon in the game, you ain't gonna do sh1t. Upgrade is the minimum requirement to compete end game in this game. And to pay 75K RPs ($750 US) for that is not worth the cost for 99% of the people here.

Like I said. You've been selling it since summer. Nobody buying it. Still wondering why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    last time I reply
    , you might be over stupid for reply on my post once more to tell stupidity and lies like that I'm not trully selling my katar or my items,, once more I do sell it, Once more I don't give a **** for your opinion, second I will not tell ppl who pray to stop pray, it's like stupidity AM I RIGHT?, I will not tell a fan of any desport to not spent money on it, it's pure STUPIDITY AM I RIGHT?!? , that justification of yours it's even more patetic a photo of pixels what a lol, I play rohan I spent what I had to spent to enjoy my play time if you don't udnerstund that you even more dumb and you should go to school educate yourslef.
    you tell there that you quit, u must be a frustrated player cause probably u need others to solo new maps and do bosses and to pvp, I understund that but the only crap that it's here might be you and your funny comments like I told you before , you and any other player on Jin server I'm able to kill (6 months ago 115+10 predator) with this crap katar,

your problem is that you can't buy items and you atack ppl that buy them is that?!? not my problem,
    your problem is that u play for over a decade and you can't have good gear and items, is that?!? not my problem,
    your problem is that even without playing I log on and I 1 crit on you is that?!? not my problem,
    your problem is that I reject good offers for my katar and makes you mad?!?! not my problem,
    your problem is that you offer me all your items and I stile reject the offer?!? not my problem,

again NOT MY PROBLEM
    guess what kid,
    that it's me on my pure rage, why?!?! cause you say so, right?!? u can see throw internet and ****t, hahaha,

>> more tabaco , less weed<<

what is not of your concern is what I do with my things,
    what is not of your concern is what I do with my things,

and buddy believe me I'm not stuck with anything, you got it?!?
    and buddy believe me I'm not stuck with anything, you got it?!?
    but seriously, why u so mad tho?

Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-30-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Since I remember I always buy and sold items on this game (makes part of it) this particular item that u talking about I got since sumer over 1xxxxx offerts, some good others not so good, not enought to sell my PRO TOON. ----> just for you to know, I don't need to lie, (u stile 1 shootaa)
    those 3.0 katars u talking, once more u lie and u stupid, since summer I never saw 3.0 katar on EM but probably u did and a lote.
    even if u see 3.0 katar selling probably will ask same as me or even more, AGAIN just for you to know, you don't need to be smart to understund that.! LOL

I'm Mad cause I'm at work getting paid to be here, is something that I not do on my free time,
    and you?!? getting paid to?!? for always being here on blabklablabla without telling us something usufull?!?
    Once more.
    don't be mad cause you offer me all that yout have for my katar and was still REJECTED!

you think your katar have gold lol keep calm dude be happy
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I'm happy thank you for your concern. if you are not happy is your problem once more and I let you know my katar worth gold on rohan just for your information

hahahahaah dude you have high self-esteem, is true so worth that you still trying to sell it since summer buahahah
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Am I?!? what you know ?!

Banned
    Since I remember I always buy and sold items on this game (makes part of it) this particular item that u talking about I got since sumer over 1xxxxx offerts, some good others not so good, not enought to sell my PRO TOON. ----> just for you to know, I don't need to lie, (u stile 1 shootaa)
    those 3.0 katars u talking, once more u lie and u stupid, since summer I never saw 3.0 katar on EM but probably u did and a lote.
    even if u see 3.0 katar selling probably will ask same as me or even more, AGAIN just for you to know, you don't need to be smart to understund that.! LOL

I'm Mad cause I'm at work getting paid to be here, is something that I not do on my free time,
    and you?!? getting paid to?!? for always being here on blabklablabla without telling us something usufull?!?
    Once more.
    don't be mad cause you offer me all that yout have for my katar and was still REJECTED!
    lol the raaaage! RAAAAWWWWWR!

Not sure where you think I offered you anything. Do you haoppen to have a PM, email or other proof that I did anything of the sort.
    You got 1xxxxx offerts(sic)? Well kiddo, prove it. I see you saying all kinds of things, but I see ... nothing but your own words. I don't see any of those people who offered you so much for it in here saying they did.

I'm happy thank you for your concern. if you are not happy is your problem once more and I let you know my katar worth gold on rohan just for your information
    Well, if it is worth all that gold,
    Why since summer it ain't sold?
    (Jeez! I'm a POET!!)

Oh and btw: Your ID may be from 2011, but you ain't advertised that katar (or anything else) here since the end of November.

Seriously you are asking the sun & moon for your katar. Nobody is buying. So much for gold, huh? Looks to me that it isn't even worth copper and never will be.

Oh and one last thing....
    Does your boss know you are here responding to my trolling when you should be working? Bet he doesn't. Don't get caught & fired brauh.
    But no I don't get paid to troll you. I don't have to work anymore so trolling you here is all fun for me.

Stay angry! It is fun as hell.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-31-2016 at 10:45 AM.

I don't prove anything, you stile 1 shott that I can prove and if I wanna to
    . what a LOL!
    once more what you know kiddo... haha

and btw why you keep replying on this post?!? you want buy anything??!?
    I no sell for u! I let u know
    wanna warning other players to not buy my items?!? <------?!?
    I don't know, anyway what I do know is that you don't say anything of interest and I let you know that you are not a POET but you trully are a Stupid!

Sell:
    4x Feathers +12
    2x Feathers +10
    Fox3 , Lion3 , Royal Dragon3 , Fairy3
    Darkness str set 1khp +9
    Walter +7
    Talis AGI +7

Let me kow if interest. ( I do sell for the right price no more no less , just the right one )

Banned
    I don't prove anything, you stile 1 shott that I can prove and if I wanna to
    . what a LOL!
    once more what you know kiddo... haha
    Nobody cares if I am a 1-shot or not. Not even me.

All I know is you are not serious about selling your stuff and you have already proven that with all the (hehe) offers (you say) you refused.
    which makes you a ... let's see .... a 0-shot