BTW sell to.
    4x feathers +12
    2x feathers +10
    Walter +7
    Agi talisman +7
    Str set +9 1k hp
    Fox 3 , Lion 3 , Royal Dragon 3 , Fairy 3
    in case someone interest let me know

why you get so fkn mad about selling this katar lol, and this not fake account either? i never even offered you 65k ecash so i got nfi what u on about son.

Anyway glhf selling ur katar i wish you all the best

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I've seen onyx sets get sold for 80k ecash, abso set +12 for 197k ecash, 3.0 xbow for 66k ecash (I sold it or rather traded and sold the items) and seen many more items go for high(er) prices.

The cap is 99k for 1 item, if you wanna buy an upg and someone is asking 75k (it's a lot) but he won't sell it for lower, what are you gonna do? You either won't buy it and you won't have it or you'll buy it. There's few 3.0 upgs in game and no upg sales so people are out of options.

I'm not saying that 75k for a weapon is a normal price, heck it's retarded but people actually buy stuff for insane prices, thus why people keep trying to sell for insane prices.

Also brujoh, you're not one to talk, you were trying to sell like crappy 1.0 upgs and what not for what 30-40k ecash in the past? You've percentually overpriced items way worse than this guy.
    correction, if I put a "overprice" item is to have offers, if someone offer me a good price I just sell it and I dont make a big issue for that. And if you talking for the "crap 1.0 xbow 70dd dlvl 1" you were interested, yes I sold it for 15k, no issues, and I know you offer me 13k but the tax was my problem that time if not I would sold you to that price.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

you always "quiting", if you dont care about my "noob" opinion then why you reply me?....... no one here is complaining just you super mega overpricing for that item. And tell me how you know 1-3 crits? how you know I have 2.0 katar? You speak as if you were there lol

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    First I do sell my katar that is not a lie, second it's mine I ask what I want for it, third and last... Best class on game: DHAN what maks the best weapon to have katar upg 3.0 where do you see 3.0 katars selling?!? ohh u don't, if u do let me know Rohan player, anyway I got offer of 70k ecash already didin't sold it, guess what?!?! that dudactt already offer me 65k ecash and he talks (no trash talk , I can prove)
    ,,,,, Solo player on new maps since the opening, SOLLO DHAN anywhere including Boss quests (115+10) haha that's hilarious TOP 3/5 Dhan on server. Joe u stile 1 shot. (make more toons and waste more time and pretend to be someone u are not. pff pfff Retarded kids is what this game is full off.
    (in case u didin't get it PinguimJoe) You belong to the group, what makes u a retarded!

Right there you have proven what I told the folks. You are not interested in selling your katar.
    I am sure there are otyher guys in the game that have UPG 3.0 katars that would be more than happy to sell it for 65K or 70K. To those I would-be buyers here, go look to those other options.
    This guy is not actually serious about selling his stuff.

And yes, if I bothered to play I no doubt would be a 1-shot. So what? Who cares? I'm not dropping thousands of US$ into this game either and have more than a few real hand-forged carbon steel Katanas (and trust me, if came at you with one of those YOU would be a 1-shot) for less than it costs to play here.

@snipers... Folks paying that for em goods is why this game is all but dead to anybody except bored rich kids and why the population here is no better than a so-so average pserver.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-30-2016 at 07:14 AM.

PinguinJoe,
    Dude who cares about your dumb opinion?!?! seriously again who cares about your opinion?!? you and your other accounts belong to kids that always lie and keep lieing that is the only true.
    (anyway I'm stupfact that u didin't have said there, that new upgrades are coming soon, (big lie) usually noob players like u scam ppl like that.) more, must be envy or ****, since summer selling my gear (hard to sell good items maybe) , true story,
    My post and u come here atack me (might be cause all your offers were REJECTED, BHAM! I tell you again not even for 99k ecash for you piece of ****, wanna bet?!?)

True:
    I quit game, I do have interest in sell all my gear for good offers like I told before I solo dhan since new maps opening including boss quests on them, for bad offer I will not trade cause I got the best class on game including all the fun it comes with it, for **** offers I preffer to keep it, not like they are telling (ignorant ppl that msgs me almost 2 times per day with diferent accounts making offers and counter offers (sad but true) . also I'm able to sell it for real money, what I sell is:

Sell:

Sell katar upgrade 3.0 MAX crit + ABS
    4x feathers +12
    2x feathers +10
    Walter +7
    Agi talisman +7
    Str set +9 1k hp
    Fox 3 , Lion 3 , Royal Dragon 3 , Fairy 3
    in case someone interest let me know.

( I can Log on and show )

Happy Year, and for some of you,
    Karma is a bad **** what goes around comes around
    don't forget

Damage

Banned
    LOL!!!

Oh Man! That first line is hilarious! You really go nuts when you rage don't you. You ask who cares? Apparently you do since you are responding with all that rage!
    So what are you afraid of? Someone might actually follow my advice and realize you aren't serious about selling your crap?

Just curious tho, if you quit playing, why on earth are you so stuck on getting 75K for that junk katar?
    I mean seriously I have about 500K worth of pixels sitting in my accounts but I could not be bothered to sell any of it. Why? Because I don't play and you can't get a coffee at McDonald's even with a million RPs (or ecash).
    So why u bothering? You quit! What good are Rohan points or ecash to you?

You say you have been selling this crap since summer and nobody buying. I wonder why? *looks up at the thread* j.s.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    LOL!!!

Oh Man! That first line is hilarious! You really go nuts when you rage don't you. You ask who cares? Apparently you do since you are responding with all that rage!
    So what are you afraid of? Someone might actually follow my advice and realize you aren't serious about selling your crap?

Just curious tho, if you quit playing, why on earth are you so stuck on getting 75K for that junk katar?
    I mean seriously I have about 500K worth of pixels sitting in my accounts but I could not be bothered to sell any of it. Why? Because I don't play and you can't get a coffee at McDonald's even with a million RPs (or ecash).
    So why u bothering? You quit! What good are Rohan points or ecash to you?

You say you have been selling this crap since summer and nobody buying. I wonder why? *looks up at the thread* j.s.
    dont forget the part he said "also I'm able to sell it for real money"....

last time I reply
    , you might be over stupid for reply on my post once more to tell stupidity and lies like that I'm not trully selling my katar or my items,, once more I do sell it, Once more I don't give a **** for your opinion, second I will not tell ppl who pray to stop pray, it's like stupidity AM I RIGHT?, I will not tell a fan of any desport to not spent money on it, it's pure STUPIDITY AM I RIGHT?!? , that justification of yours it's even more patetic a photo of pixels what a lol, I play rohan I spent what I had to spent to enjoy my play time if you don't udnerstund that you even more dumb and you should go to school educate yourslef.
    you tell there that you quit, u must be a frustrated player cause probably u need others to solo new maps and do bosses and to pvp, I understund that but the only crap that it's here might be you and your funny comments like I told you before , you and any other player on Jin server I'm able to kill (6 months ago 115+10 predator) with this crap katar,

your problem is that you can't buy items and you atack ppl that buy them is that?!? not my problem,
    your problem is that u play for over a decade and you can't have good gear and items, is that?!? not my problem,
    your problem is that even without playing I log on and I 1 crit on you is that?!? not my problem,
    your problem is that I reject good offers for my katar and makes you mad?!?! not my problem,
    your problem is that you offer me all your items and I stile reject the offer?!? not my problem,

again NOT MY PROBLEM
    guess what kid,
    that it's me on my pure rage, why?!?! cause you say so, right?!? u can see throw internet and ****t, hahaha,

>> more tabaco , less weed<<

what is not of your concern is what I do with my things,
    what is not of your concern is what I do with my things,

and buddy believe me I'm not stuck with anything, you got it?!?
    and buddy believe me I'm not stuck with anything, you got it?!?

you one of those guys,
    "other" . Look a Ferrari,
    "PenguimJoe , "brujohechizero" hmm no, it's not good, my car is better. (if u have age and maturity to have one)

Envy is a ****tt feelingg buddy,,,,
    Cry Cry mama buy!

LOL
    Last edited by Gemello; 12-30-2016 at 12:15 PM.