+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions

Questions

pretty obvious im new, am at lvl 51 fairy(forgot real name) have problems with..well all of it really. not sure where i should be, where i can get better gear/weapons have figured out i cant use much and seems all quest i can find are armor for different races? any help would be great, what place would be good for me to go, good quests...also doesnt seem to be anyone my level around. im hunting in the Black Dragon Sanctuary, its a bit hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Valon79 View Post
    pretty obvious im new, am at lvl 51 fairy(forgot real name) have problems with..well all of it really. not sure where i should be, where i can get better gear/weapons have figured out i cant use much and seems all quest i can find are armor for different races? any help would be great, what place would be good for me to go, good quests...also doesnt seem to be anyone my level around. im hunting in the Black Dragon Sanctuary, its a bit hard.
    To get the stuff you need you gonna have to donate a kidney and charge the money you get for it on the black market, in this game. There's a quest series that starts in Abeldorn (your trinitys race starting town), as for lvling with people, there's noone playing anymore, the server is empty except for high lvl HK'ers. better quit now and invest your time in a more fun and rewarding game, this game has a GM team that rather scares players away than attracts them.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

thanks lol so where do you get the best money for the kidney? i do have an extra...i will check Abeldorn for info. i kinda figured it would be hard to find ppl my level but yeah makes a bit more sense when you put it that way. Ok so i must be going in right direction, almost done with the main quest for lvl67.
    Last edited by Valon79; 11-28-2016 at 07:48 AM.

thanks lol so where do you get the best money for the kidney? i do have an extra...i will check Abeldorn for info. i kinda figured it would be hard to find ppl my level but yeah makes a bit more sense when you put it that way. Ok so i must be going in right direction, almost done with the main quest for lvl67.
    Don't know where, I still have mine that is coz I've played this game for like 8 years (I recently quit) and made tonns of money when farming and gathering was actually still worth the time. trinitys main quests lines are the most important ones by far, except for that you should try to grind in lower and upper lvls of gratt.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Don't know where, I still have mine that is coz I've played this game for like 8 years (I recently quit) and made tonns of money when farming and gathering was actually still worth the time. trinitys main quests lines are the most important ones by far, except for that you should try to grind in lower and upper lvls of gratt.
    Gratt not sure what that is but i will look for it, its a bit alarming how hard the devs(GM) worked to make this game unplayable. im at lvl 55 now and after 4 hours and every thing i acquired finally figured out how to upgrade arrendral. now im at 5 hours trying to figure out how to get the minerals back and I am at witts end( got the crafting jobs, got the equipment?(hammer boots ect), then found the mineral sweet so click on it and need blue print well damn, back to town...and the lowest lvl is a lvl2 cant use it b/c im lvl 1(i think). i am helpful for the guides, but wow they are very lacking. 4 hours with a guide to complete a task that should take 5 minutes is crazy, not saying it should be every step and all that but some terms a newb would understand would be awesome. and im not sure why but all the usefull info in a quest is not in the quest log, where did they say to go...i mean its great they give a life history of the quest giver but why in the quest log?

btw thanks sniper334 i appreciate the posts its rough getting anything ingame.
    Last edited by Valon79; 11-29-2016 at 01:50 AM. Reason: just noting im a bit pissy

The minerals you need to + your arrendal aren't gathered. You get them from extracting unique weapons/armours in the crafting studio. Buy some low lvl junk weapons from the npc (forge them into a unique weapon which has a gold colour background) and extract them in the crafting studio and you'll get more Crystals.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

omg thats so helpful ty i have been running around trying to gather them and tearing my hair out b/c it wont let me.

b4 i go much further i have read some more on the forums(should of done more b4 i started).

is a Trinity Rumir viable, str 76 int 121 phy 121? at lvl55

you need to go full psy on a rumir
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

ohh ok. will change that, tyvm.

Oi, mate! Imma noob just like you, and I had the same problem with Buying/Forging Armor, Accessories and Weapons. You can check out these links below, dude:

http://rohanguideblog.blogspot.com/2...ing-guide.html
    http://rohan.playrohan.com/GameInfo/...?MiddleCode=11

I found these very useful (I think). Sniper is also a very helpful pro-tip dispenser here in the forums, but don't make him time too long next time. He doesn't like that hahaha.

Aside from selling your left kidney, another tip I could give you is this:

Farm/Grind --► Earn More Crones --► Buy Armor Sets and Weapons --► Forge stronger Armor Sets and Weapons --► Refine their Level and Stats --► Reinforce/Socket Them (If you want) --► Put them on --► GET STRONGER!

*Just repeat the cycle until you become the best you can be, mate! BELIEVE IT! (unless the servers down/bugged/messed up again)*
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...