Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yo lazy azz gm read this!!

This game start dying from cheater like a cancer. Just today i try to lvled my bpet in west red soil, which apparently infested with cheater. Feel annoyed i try to send ticket and report them, but what? The hell with your ticket pages? It's keep sending me error message and took super long to load, trying to send ticket since 2 hrs ago and the page still down since then . My second option is to report them via forum, but another dissapointment, i culdn't post the thread for some reason (USELESS!!!!!)

Bottom line; YOU GM TEAM need to fix this cheater issue asap or it's gonna ruin your game. I ain't get back to the game to be wiped again for some lousy excuse such as too many CHEATER!!!!

maybe the GM is still busy atm in the black market bussiness, please dont mind him dude

just want some money bro, dont care about the population as long they got money, when the money are gone then they pay attention to get our trust back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten100 View Post
    Rohan is a very unfair and abusive game... but what we can do ? mabye they work for idk what updates... mabye YNK dont let them to make to much but for sure is this game need big updated becxause we are in allmost 2017 ...... when they start 10 years ago nothing change ... couples upg wep and character patch and some new room for farm/lvl where u need gears like 5000$ to solo it ...we need ash update , new dung for regular players , who got decent gears ...... but no1 care ...
    You know this is a SEAL ONLINE forum, right?

Jeez, wake the fk up!

we need cliph to take care of the game...
    Last edited by stryv3; 11-29-2016 at 04:53 PM.

Before ima pointed as racist pig i gonna make it clear ima Indonesian. These people we called GM need to realize most of the cheater in the game is actually RMT merchant, which apparently is from Indonesia. If the Gm wanna cut the RMT trouble; the cheater sweeping would b great start. Took example; a lvl 98 fs AA can be sell for 6-9B maybe ? The price of 1 B cegel in indonesia rmt market is $6/ 1b . How long these cheater can make a lvl 98 fs ? Probbably in less than 1 week. How much minimum wages in Indonesia ? Arround $200/ mth, morale of story ? People can make half of their income from cheating in the game easily. And plus with $6 u can buy 2 meal and 1 pack of ciggy a day.

the gm wont reply your thread sadly.

i've never found a cheater myself while playing.
    is there still cheater on seal?? i doubt it, because on arus, cegel is pretty stable.

Hello,

We are aware of the ticket reports and banned those players that were proven guilty. Also we are focusing on pinning down those RMT sellers and blocked them on the spot. Thank you for your support. If you found more violators please do file a complete evidence and send us a ticket for us to take proper action.
    Last edited by Melloncollie; 12-19-2016 at 06:39 AM.

filing only? heck do you even do your job? get paid easy life yea? thug life ****

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast