+ Reply to Thread

Giant Piya's Locked Box

How do i open it? I have tried every key [Merchant] Master keymaker keyro sells

Quote Originally Posted by fhurrsan View Post
    How do i open it? I have tried every key [Merchant] Master keymaker keyro sells
    You need to find Giant Piya's Box key to open it. I am also having trouble which baile to hunt for me to get Pidoli's Box Key.

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    You need to find Giant Piya's Box key to open it. I am also having trouble which baile to hunt for me to get Pidoli's Box Key.
    I see, well then.
    I guess the chests have to stay in my warehouse, collecting dust until further notice then =)

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    why didn't you reply the other question ??

like << We need event >> and << New GM team is sucks >> ????

or you only reply the question you want ? don't care the other players ???

According to taiwan website, the chest only contain: ruby, diamond, pd, and 6 different kind of juju bean (money bag). The key can be acquired from giant piya itself. I can post the link here but not sure if that allowed by the rules.

Ps: im not sure if the drop item in playrohan seal is the same with seal taiwan, any gm can confirm this?

Did you know how to get Giant Piya's Box key??

Quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    Did you know how to get Giant Piya's Box key??
    the key is dropped by giant piya too.
    just try another run, since sage dungeon (normal) are accessible for 3 times per day.
    goodluck.

pidoli's locked box where can I get the key to open it