+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hector is a gm ?

im hearing from lots of players that hector is a GM,if this is true this only comfirms what total dickheads GMs are. Get him outa PA, hes no reason to be there other than to **** PA up.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    If they can make a GM out of Baked, I'm sure they can make one out of Hector.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Saw that guy packed up with buffs lol.. Why won't you try to talk to him?
    RAAAAAAAWR!

Nar 95% sure hes not (I say that because you never really know around here). I believe he's just a guy who knows his class well. He snatches what ever buffs he can get from his army of alts. Always makes sure to party with a priest and rumir in PA so he always cured/ looped and healed. He's a good player playing in extremely broken game. Not many seem to know who he is because he logs Hector for PA and then most of the time he logs off right after. Unless he wants to test his char. As we see in my SS. We were testing at lime one day after PA and the dmg is pretty wow. Keep in mind, we were both dark looped tho. He even hit someone for 1mill + that day. Im his worst enemy in Pa if we are on opposite sides. I spam vaccs, net binds, stuns on him for the whole duration hahaha But when I get the same side with him and in party, its awesome fun D

Before I knew who he was.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

ok,thanks.so its pretty much confirmed hes a proper player and not a GM. I hereby humbly apologize to hector. Having said that, 72+ buffs is fvcking ridiculous,and not hectors fault at all. Savages should be proper NERFED .

1st time seeing pro user? LMAO! This thread is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

Wait wait wait...
    He did 835.000 damage on you? O.o

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I need to go back to math classes.
    Also, what's with these people being all so surprised? Giants been capable of doing this longer than yesterday.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by baliprod View Post
    ok,thanks.so its pretty much confirmed hes a proper player and not a GM. I hereby humbly apologize to hector. Having said that, 72+ buffs is fvcking ridiculous,and not hectors fault at all. Savages should be proper NERFED .
    Ahahaha! It's cool now. But the real question is... HOW DO WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT A GM? OR SNIPER? OR AURORA? OR JURASSIC BEN? OR ME? Hahahaha. Let's all be GM's and carry ROHAN to a brighter tomorrow!!

Just kidding. Can't do that. I have a 7-4 job.
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 11-23-2016 at 04:26 PM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Player always mad at Hector when on opposite him, like yesterday someone say "WTF this 10th time I'm against Hector" bla bla bla

Funny thing is many ppl when on opposite him always get mad and say sh*t, and those ppl who getting mad and say sh*t when on same side him, they are so quiet

Power Arena is created for let any ppl join for get fun and get badge don't have except

Hes just a guy join PA for get fun and hes attack ppl inside PA only, Hes not rpker and hes not attack or pk anyone outside PA, I've never heard anyone getting kills by Hector outside PA

I don't know why ppl always mad to player only attack ppl in PA, this is nonsense

Don't always look on negative man try look on positive, Hes helping ppl getting badge on PA and finish Title faster because when enter PA it's easy to guess which side gonna win, The side got Hector always winning 90% - 95% most of time

What they should mad is those rpker killing ppl on lower/upper/rone/dungeon or hunter kit killer

Quote Originally Posted by baliprod View Post
    Not all savage can be OP many savage die so easy when they VS other class like dhan/guard/ranger If wanna be OP you need like OP Gears, OP Skill, OP Experience, OP Buffs, OP Supports, OP Scrolls etc.

As you can see... on server I've seen only 1 OP savage

Hector not immortal (just hard to kill only), hes can down just need pretty good teamwork to drop him

This remind me about old time on ruler's fight it awesome fun, you really need make a good pt and good teamwork for winning