+ Reply to Thread

Boss room and quest rules

Hi, folks i wanna make a simple guidelines to help reduce conflict in boss farming especially in Ice castle or blue eye dungeons.

Hopefully everyone can aggree and support this guideliness.

1. Please prioritize player with quest. Farmers can help this by put the player into their party or let the questing player got the last hit on the boss. My suggestion; if the farmer won't allow questing player to do both thing above, just hit the boss and finish their quest.

2. There is no such thing as "booking" the boss. You character need to be physically attending the boss room to be considered as next farmer on the line.

3. If by any chance the farmer got DC'ed by any reason; that farmer lost his turns for the boss. However the player can colaberate with the NEXT FARMER THAT ALREADY WAITING IN THE ROOM, and explain he got DC'ed by so3ed, or by server issue. It's unacceptable for farmer to managing their inventory space and transfering the chest to bank character then come back to the room and still claiming the boss. If the player got DC'ed for more than 5 mins, that player considered lost his turns.

4. If by any chance the farmer dies and choose to resurect in town, he lost the turns.

5. The maximum farm time for bosses is 3 hrs if there's other player waiting for the bosses(please allow others player to farm).

6. And last; please respect player that attend the room in first time to avoid unnecessary conflict.

Please give me some suggestion how to improve this guideliness. Any addition to the guide will be appreciated.
    Last edited by jhembut; 11-22-2016 at 06:10 AM.

I never know what player would do by farming boss. Drop ?
    then ask GM to greatly reduce the drop rate if the player dont have quest item in their inventory.

I know GM usually ignore it, but at least we tried.
    Since I think this rule cant bind player to obey it (im talking about arrogant/rude high level player)

I am high level player myself, and tbh what really tick me off is when u come to farm the boss waiting for it then out of nowhere another player login and say sorry i was waiting here, i have something to do in rl, or i just log for transfering item , bla bla bla with all of their excuses. Or even sorry bro i alrdy book the place. Hell no it's not work like that folks, how do i know whenever what they say is true? Once again ima high lvl player, but i let people do their quest, im not greedy, i know priority. Please be noted, most of these farmer is indonesian, hell yeah probbly most of them rmt merchant, thats why they farm this boss non stop like crazy. Ima indonesian myself but im not farm the boss hard core for 6 hrs, i could, but i just don't want to.