+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TO THE GMs!

TO THE GMs!

(I Apologize for the double post, you may remove the one at the incorrect location)

Hello GMs,

Around the same time last year, the staff at PWI were kind enough to hold a "+ Boost Event". For a month I think it was, they sold Deluxe Abradants, and for everyone that + any item to +12 during that time, that item was boosted to +13. For everyone that + their item to +15, they had that item boosted to +18. The awesome thing was that they generously gave us outstanding success rates!

I would like to request this event be held again, especially since we're heading in to the holidays. Give us players a little break, and have Rohan be a source of many fun times during this holiday season for all of us.

I've noticed that the number of people whom are returning after years of being away are increasing, and would be an awesome way to get the number of formidable players to a greater number.

As always, thanks to everyone at PWI for always working so diligently to improve our Rohan experience, and we hope you consider our request.

Respectfully,
    Corndog

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4QdhbhlDu
    www.playrohan.com
    Last edited by C0rndog; 11-21-2016 at 02:55 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's best to send a ticket through support for suggestions - not that it will be considered or anything, but at least you will get a response from a GM.
    Albeit a copy-paste (it's been passed on) standard message, but still better than nothing, I guess.

GM's don't really bother with forums all that much, other than the standard maintenance and even messages.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I'm remember that event, It's call "Reinforcement/Enhancement Event" was about September 2015

Here link for event --> http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25896

It's pretty good event and I'm also waiting hopefully GM will do this event again

ahahahahaha yea, gl with that! Whatever is left of this GM team don't even bother to clean up around here after all the spam bots lately. Gl trying to convince them to hold any special events.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

GL with that guys.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    ahahahahaha yea, gl with that! Whatever is left of this GM team don't even bother to clean up around here after all the spam bots lately. Gl trying to convince them to hold any special events.
    Thanks. I'm not gonna give up just yet. I hope there is some decency left in this company. They've always responded to my requests, so let's keep our fingers crossed, people ;D

Banned
    Optimism.

That's cute.

Not gonna happen sad lyfe.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

lol

I think right now their main focus is the last update, but let's wait for the positive to happen